Windows 10: Up dating Programs

Discus and support Up dating Programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it easy to turn my Toshiba Laptop Windows 8 to windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R-Tri2p's, Jul 18, 2021.

1. R-Tri2p's Win User

Up dating Programs

Is it easy to turn my Toshiba Laptop Windows 8 to windows 10?

:)

R-Tri2p's, Jul 18, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 18, 2021
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Up dating Programs

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Up dating Programs

1. Up dating Programs - Similar Threads - dating Programs

2. .WLD file is not updating its "date modified" date even after loading it up in the program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .WLD file is not updating its "date modified" date even after loading it up in the program.: In my games file, I noticed a world I have been playing on is not updating its modified date even after using after the time it says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wld-file-is-not-updating-its-date-modified-date/aed6ee23-2ef0-4d09-bd55-d35709c4adc5
  3. How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to find out when a software or app was installed in […] This article How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Downloads Folder still groups by date when opening it in other apps/programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloads Folder still groups by date when opening it in other apps/programs: I recently formatted my PC. Set my Downloads folder to not group by date because thats gross, applied it. But when I open the downloads folder from another program, like Discord, or the Settings for selecting a picture in my downloads folder for example, it refuses to not...
  5. Is there a way to block a program to access time and date in windows 10?

Is there a way to block a program to access time and date in windows 10?: The application gives me 3 tasks per day on a free version. I can bypass that by manually changing time. I know I can block a program's internet access with firewall outbound rule. How can I disable it's access to read date and time? Idk if this is the right sub to ask this...
  6. is there away to change a programs date and time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there away to change a programs date and time: Hello, I have a program that is kind of old and it will not install or run innless I change the systems date and time. Is there a way to change just the programs date and time with out having to change the hole systems date and time every time I want to use it? Thanks :)...
  7. I'd like to program a HotKey Command that types date and time.

I'd like to program a HotKey Command that types date and time.: Is there a native way to program a hot key to type out the day and time? I have to write "_2020-09-09_1402" the entire day. I had a program that I used to create a hot key command that did this. But now my company has stripped admin rights and non-standard apps from almost...
  8. cant open program says software out dated error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant open program says software out dated error 0x80070057: cant open program says software out dated error 0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-program-says-software-out-dated-error/ca93ed4d-ce91-403c-a2da-a563e1c44ad1
  9. I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot see the install date of a program in the control panel: I was able to see the install date of programs but now today the install column is blank. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-the-install-date-of-a-program-in-the/201fddaf-eef0-4867-a4ac-c24c9e8c7195
  10. I found the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I found the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: As the title states, I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features to do some cleaning and the dates column was blank. I closed everything, rebooted and tried again but got the same result. My machine was updated overnight which is starting to be a common occurrence lately....