Windows 10: Up dating Programs

Discus and support Up dating Programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it easy to turn my Toshiba Laptop Windows 8 to windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R-Tri2p's, Jul 18, 2021.

1. R-Tri2p's Win User

Up dating Programs

Is it easy to turn my Toshiba Laptop Windows 8 to windows 10?

:)

R-Tri2p's, Jul 18, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 18, 2021
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Up dating Programs

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Up dating Programs

1. Up dating Programs - Similar Threads - dating Programs

2. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  3. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  4. Can file explorer be programed to automatically convert SUM files to Excel as well add a date?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can file explorer be programed to automatically convert SUM files to Excel as well add a date?: Hi, Another team at work once to drop .sum file on the shared drive. Call it test.sum. I was wondering if it is possible for explorer to automatically convert the file and add a date to it in the same folder. IE test-10-06-2023.xlsx. Thank you...
  5. Can file explorer be programed to automatically convert SUM files to Excel as well add a date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can file explorer be programed to automatically convert SUM files to Excel as well add a date?: Hi, Another team at work once to drop .sum file on the shared drive. Call it test.sum. I was wondering if it is possible for explorer to automatically convert the file and add a date to it in the same folder. IE test-10-06-2023.xlsx. Thank you...
  6. Can file explorer be programed to automatically convert SUM files to Excel as well add a date?

7. Blue Screen of Death Loop was just tryning to restore some programs to an earlier date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Loop was just tryning to restore some programs to an earlier date: So I was trying to restore my device to an earlier time, cuz some of my files were broke, and didn’t work, I went through the restore I was using Dell’s SUPPORTOS to restore, cuz I didn’t have any restore points saved onto my device, and then after it was finished and i...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Loop was just tryning to restore some programs to an earlier date

Blue Screen of Death Loop was just tryning to restore some programs to an earlier date: So I was trying to restore my device to an earlier time, cuz some of my files were broke, and didn’t work, I went through the restore I was using Dell’s SUPPORTOS to restore, cuz I didn’t have any restore points saved onto my device, and then after it was finished and i...
  9. Program and features not showing anything below date modified and type column

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program and features not showing anything below date modified and type column: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-in-control-panel-do-not-show/bc662bc1-6e7b-4198-8dd7-68e662ce2025I'm having the exact same problem that is described there, but it is not working for me. The column is there but the details are missing....
  10. Program and features not showing anything below date modified and type column

Program and features not showing anything below date modified and type column: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-in-control-panel-do-not-show/bc662bc1-6e7b-4198-8dd7-68e662ce2025I'm having the exact same problem that is described there, but it is not working for me. The column is there but the details are missing....