Windows 10: Up grading CPU from AMD Ryzen 2700 to AMD Ryzen 3950X

Discus and support Up grading CPU from AMD Ryzen 2700 to AMD Ryzen 3950X in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I'm going to change the CPU as stated above and am wondering how much trouble I'm getting my self into - I have Windows 10 64bit and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Celtic Sidewinder, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Up grading CPU from AMD Ryzen 2700 to AMD Ryzen 3950X

Hello, I'm going to change the CPU as stated above and am wondering how much trouble I'm getting my self into - I have Windows 10 64bit and it's activated to my Microsoft account with a digital license.

:)

Celtic Sidewinder, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    AMD 3rd Gen Threadripper and Ryzen 9 3950X CPUs launching in November

Brink, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Up grading CPU from AMD Ryzen 2700 to AMD Ryzen 3950X

1. Up grading CPU from AMD Ryzen 2700 to AMD Ryzen 3950X - Similar Threads - grading CPU AMD

2. AMD Ryzen 7 5700G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Ryzen 7 5700G: I got a notification that I can upgrade to Windows 11. I have AMD Ryzen 7 5700G and other requirements pass in the PC health check app. I tried to install it on settings but it is not working. It will infinitely download but not install. I also tried the ISO file and it is...
  3. AMD Ryzen 7 5700G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Ryzen 7 5700G: I got a notification that I can upgrade to Windows 11. I have AMD Ryzen 7 5700G and other requirements pass in the PC health check app. I tried to install it on settings but it is not working. It will infinitely download but not install. I also tried the ISO file and it is...
  4. AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Ryzen 3 2200G: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-ryzen-3-2200g/f60c92e2-b023-4503-92aa-f6e4f46c4d10
  5. AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.: Trying to install 20h2 version of windows on 1803 version and getting this error.AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.A Driver is installed that causes stability problems on Windows. This driver will be disabled. Check with your...
  6. AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.

AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.: Hello, For several weeks I have had a problem with Windows Update. The installation can't be done because of the error, quoted in the title. I don't know how to solve it. I have tried many things, but I don't know how to do it. I have enough storage for the update. And...
  7. AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.

AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.: I'm attempting to install the Version 1909 update on Windows 10 Home but have been unable to do to an apparent incompatibility with AMD Ryzen CPU drivers. The issue with this is that my computer has an Intel CPU and an Nvidia GPU, with no AMD software or hardware installed...
  8. AMD Ryzen power settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Ryzen power settings: Had an issue with latency sound in default settings. Sound was like it digitally froze for a second and after time progressed to a worse condition. Found that going to Power and Sleep then selecting additional power settings- show additional power settings, selecting AMD...
  9. AMD Ryzen Promo Missing?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    AMD Ryzen Promo Missing?: So recently, I ordered an AMD Ryzen 7 2700, cause a trashy PC needs an upgrade every now and then, and I see that it comes with some nice rewards. This included the choice of Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds, and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass. I ordered the PC part solely for...
  10. Introducing 16-core AMD Ryzen 9 3950X and AMD Athlon 3000G Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing 16-core AMD Ryzen 9 3950X and AMD Athlon 3000G Processors: Today, AMD announced the release of the highly anticipated flagship 16-core AMD Ryzen9 3950X processor, available worldwide November 25, 2019. AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor brings the ultimate processor for gamers with effortless 1080P gaming in select titles1 and up to 2X more...