Windows 10: up grading from 7 pro to 11

Discus and support up grading from 7 pro to 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi Can I upgrade from 7 pro to 11 directly? I have my 7 working well but wish to try the upgrade. Also if I do not like 11 can I go back to 7? Final... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WytB46, Jan 18, 2022.

1. WytB46 Win User

up grading from 7 pro to 11

hi Can I upgrade from 7 pro to 11 directly? I have my 7 working well but wish to try the upgrade. Also if I do not like 11 can I go back to 7? Final question is there much difference from 10 to 11 and is there a Pro version?

:)

WytB46, Jan 18, 2022
  2. vasbas Win User

Software up-grade for N95-1 from ver. 11 to ver. 21 directly

Hi experts,

Could you advice me is it safe to make direct up-grade of my Nokia N95 from S60 rev.3 ver.11 to ver.21? Or it should be done step wise - from ver. 11 to ver. 12 then to ver. 20 then to ver. 21 ???

Regards,

vasbas, Jan 18, 2022
  3. GreenCZ Win User
    Ud-grade from Wind 8.1 Pro to "only" Win 10 Home

Hi

I am not sure, but I think I up-graded from Win 8.1 Pro version and the up-grade is Win 10 Home. Please can I find somewhere what was my old version? or is there any other step to get Win 10 Pro from Home version? Thanks for help.

GreenCZ, Jan 18, 2022
  4. felipekim Win User

Software up-grade for N95-1 from ver. 11 to ver. 21 directly

felipekim, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

1. up grading from 7 pro to 11 - Similar Threads - grading pro

2. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  3. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  4. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. up grading from 7 pro to 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up grading from 7 pro to 11: hi Can I upgrade from 7 pro to 11 directly? I have my 7 working well but wish to try the upgrade. Also if I do not like 11 can I go back to 7? Final question is there much difference from 10 to 11 and is there a Pro version?...
  6. up grade from Hom to Pro win 10

up grade from Hom to Pro win 10: my notebook HP probook comes with a Windows 10 Home pre installed , with a digital licence probably OEM. I want to upgrade to Pro , which upgrade key I should purchase Retail or OEM if available ?...
  7. Win10 home Up Grade to Win10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win10 home Up Grade to Win10 Pro: Hi I purchased Win 10 Pro From Microsoft Store on Nov2019 .The Product Code was Not Given But Down From Loaded from store . When It was installing or Up grading From Win10 home to Win10Pro Finally Error Showing 0x0. So Far I was not Upgraded And Wasted Time and...
  8. Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro

Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro: From ebay I installed Windows 10 pro that does not work. I want to know how to down grade to original Windows 10 Home addition.And will need product key Hope you can help. Thank you. HP All in one computer windows 10 Home Also will not reboot to factory setting at all....
  9. up grading from windows 10 home to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    up grading from windows 10 home to Pro: Every time I click on the upgrade in the store, X box live opens up and requests login. then that is as far as I can go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grading-from-windows-10-home-to-pro/0c7302f2-fa37-4fa1-9d22-c687dda4204a
  10. UP GRADED WINDOWS FROM 8.1 TO WINDOWS 10 PRO EDITION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UP GRADED WINDOWS FROM 8.1 TO WINDOWS 10 PRO EDITION: *** PLEASE EXCUSE THE SPELLING AND GRAMMER! ****** THANKS. I UP GRADED MY LAP TOP FROM 8.1 TO 10. I WAS GIVEN INSTRCUCITONS AFTER THE INSTALL WAS COMPLETED. TO PERFORM A DISK CLEAN UP, WAS TOLD IT WILL ASK IF YOU WANT TO CLEAN UP PREVIOUS VERISONS OF WINDOWS, WHICH...