Windows 10: Up grading from windows 7 64bit to windows 10 very Help

Discus and support Up grading from windows 7 64bit to windows 10 very Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Shortly will be upgrading my windows 7 64 bit to HP ssd128 or 256. I found WET windows easy transfer on my windows 7. can I connect a usb2 double end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michaelsaekel, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Up grading from windows 7 64bit to windows 10 very Help

Shortly will be upgrading my windows 7 64 bit to HP ssd128 or 256.

I found WET windows easy transfer on my windows 7.

can I connect a usb2 double end cable between 7 and 10 and do a file or folder transfer.

I have 112GB used on windows 7 with 323 free.

I found a site estimating it will take like 40 minutes.

If that works I would perhaps have to download program files for filezilla, openoffice, expression web 4, faststone capture, ditto, thunderbird, firefox and and whatever else I need.

I won't get into my Quicken 2005 in this question!

Thanks

:)

michaelsaekel, Aug 18, 2019

2. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit crashing on installation

So i have Windows 7 Professional 32bit installed and I wanted windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. It boots from the disk just fine, its just after you press the first button (i thing its callled install now or something) after a few seconds, it bluescreens and i have to restart. System specs are listed and i know my processoror is 64bit, any ideas?

sonnytiger, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Up grading from windows 7 64bit to windows 10 very Help

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Up grading from windows 7 64bit to windows 10 very Help

1. Up grading from windows 7 64bit to windows 10 very Help - Similar Threads - grading 64bit very

2. Up-grading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Up-grading to Windows 10: My computer has suddenly decided that my Windows 7 may not be genuine. I think this is because I had to have the power unit replaced. My e-mail/ broadband provider has just changed and I can now no longer send e-mails from Outlook, although I can receive them. I am getting a...
  3. up grade from 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up grade from 7 to 10: Is the upgrade to 10 still available for free. I tried it when the free offer was available but decided to continue with windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grade-from-7-to-10/b5100b20-d8aa-4ff7-8851-21accfe2e4b4
  4. up grade from 7 to 10

up grade from 7 to 10: Is the upgrade to 10 still available for free. I tried it when the free offer was available but decided to continue with windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grade-from-7-to-10/b5100b20-d8aa-4ff7-8851-21accfe2e4b4
  5. up grading from 7 pro to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    up grading from 7 pro to 11: hi Can I upgrade from 7 pro to 11 directly? I have my 7 working well but wish to try the upgrade. Also if I do not like 11 can I go back to 7? Final question is there much difference from 10 to 11 and is there a Pro version?...
  6. up grading from 7 pro to 11

up grading from 7 pro to 11: hi Can I upgrade from 7 pro to 11 directly? I have my 7 working well but wish to try the upgrade. Also if I do not like 11 can I go back to 7? Final question is there much difference from 10 to 11 and is there a Pro version?...
  7. up grade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    up grade to Windows 10: is there a checklist that I can follow toprepare and then download and then install Windows 10 on my PC running Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grade-to-windows-10/effd5c83-a603-47d9-a8dc-0a23bb154334
  8. Window 7 Up-grade

Window 7 Up-grade: Have tried to upgrade to Windows 10 several times but installation fails at the last hurdle Right at end I get message " Failure in the SAFE-OS phase . Error during REPLICATING-OS" Any Suggestions ?...
  9. Up grading from Vista to Windows 10

Up grading from Vista to Windows 10: Do I need to buy the software for Windows 10? I thought I could just change from Vista to Windows 10 on my computer using a download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grading-from-vista-to-windows-10/750db484-1910-47d7-b864-82196e7bcd8c
  10. Up grading from windows 7 64bit to new HP Envy windows 10 Help

Up grading from windows 7 64bit to new HP Envy windows 10 Help: Shortly will be upgrading my windows 7 64 bit to HP ssd128 or 256. I found WET windows easy transfer on my windows 7. can I connect a usb2 double end cable between 7 and 10 and do a file or folder transfer. I have 112GB used on windows 7 with 323 free. I found a site...