Windows 10: Up-to-date driver is broken.

Discus and support Up-to-date driver is broken. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to fix this problem for several days now and this is one of my last options. I recently got a new computer and it was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MalachyCrossan, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Up-to-date driver is broken.

Hi, I have been trying to fix this problem for several days now and this is one of my last options. I recently got a new computer and it was working fine. Then a game said I had outdated drivers. so, I looked up how to Install drivers for the Nividia GTX 1050 ti. I used the online tool to download and install the driver. I Immediately lost my left monitor and I was unable to even boot up games. I have spent hours trouble shooting and I have used device property's to check for updates and they said I was using the most updated driver. I hope someone can help!Thanks

:)

MalachyCrossan, Jan 17, 2020
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Up-to-date driver is broken.

Synaptics Touchpad Driver Broken

Hi Ellisandra,

If your touchpad isn’t working, it may be a result of a missing or out-of-date driver. We suggest that you install the generic driver that comes with Windows.

• Open Device manager, right-click(or tap and hold) your touchpad driver.
    • Click the Driver tab, select Update driver software.
    • Click Browse my computer for driver software, select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    • Select HID compliant mouse, click Next, and follow the instructions to install it.
    If changing your driver doesn't help, there may be a problem with the touchpad itself. Contact your PC's manufacturer for help.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Up-to-date driver is broken.

1. Up-to-date driver is broken. - Similar Threads - date driver broken

2. Check for drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check for drivers are up to date.: Driver failure to receive or transmit a WIFI signal to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-drivers-are-up-to-date/6eaa8755-e51c-4070-857b-65453bd730be
  3. Check for drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check for drivers are up to date.: Driver failure to receive or transmit a WIFI signal to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-for-drivers-are-up-to-date/6eaa8755-e51c-4070-857b-65453bd730be
  4. mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver

mouse stuck in corner with up to date driver: my mouse randomly goes to bottom left of monitor. Have updated driver, tried new mouse, uninstalled device. Nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stuck-in-corner-with-up-to-date-driver/fb7faeca-17b6-45dc-9cc7-c0c0d132831b
  5. Camera driver up dates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver up dates: I AM ON WINDOWS 11 PRO JUST WANDERING HOW TO UP DATE CAMERA DRIVERS THIS IS BUILT IN CAM ON MY ASUS THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-up-dates/0e883aa5-8e1e-4077-8729-463b6e2fa7d7
  6. Camera driver up dates

Camera driver up dates: I AM ON WINDOWS 11 PRO JUST WANDERING HOW TO UP DATE CAMERA DRIVERS THIS IS BUILT IN CAM ON MY ASUS THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-driver-up-dates/0e883aa5-8e1e-4077-8729-463b6e2fa7d7
  7. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing up to date drivers: My documents are no longer attaching to the emails. That just started. What can I do to return to being able to attach documents I saved on my desktop to emails that I'm sending out? I did briefly access a window that explained how to install up-to-date drivers but can't find...
  8. Installing up to date drivers

Installing up to date drivers: My documents are no longer attaching to the emails. That just started. What can I do to return to being able to attach documents I saved on my desktop to emails that I'm sending out? I did briefly access a window that explained how to install up-to-date drivers but can't find...
  9. Installing up to date drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Audio Driver is not up to date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver is not up to date: On opening Waves MaxxAudio Pro, a pop up showing audio driver is not up to date. But I've checked on driver, it's popping up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-is-not-up-to-date/ea3d4c8d-f502-42cb-ab4b-f78f19f9a406