Windows 10: Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully

Discus and support Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I shut down my pc fan is still turning slowly and some of the lights on the case (not keyboard or mouse) are not gone and it is working. Today I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vantablacknet, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully

When I shut down my pc fan is still turning slowly and some of the lights on the case (not keyboard or mouse) are not gone and it is working.

Today I realized my pc doesn't wake up from sleep either. (keyboard can wake. It is on from settings.)

Most of the people that encountered this issue solved it with Intel MEI but it didn't work for me.

How can I solve this?

submitted by /u/vantablacknet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vantablacknet, Mar 20, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 20, 2021
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully

1. Up To Date Windows 10 doesn't wake from sleep and doesn't turn off fully - Similar Threads - Date doesn't wake

2. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode: I am facing issue as my laptop go to sleep mode then it freezes. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work to awake it. I have to shut down it and restart it. All YouTube tips and tricks are tried and failed. Also installed window several time but all in vain. Does any one has the...
  3. My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode: I am facing issue as my laptop go to sleep mode then it freezes. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work to awake it. I have to shut down it and restart it. All YouTube tips and tricks are tried and failed. Also installed window several time but all in vain. Does any one has the...
  4. My computer doesn't wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer doesn't wake up from sleep mode: This has been going on for a few days where I'll use the start menu to put my computer into sleep mode, but I then can't wake it up. I press the power button to wake it up, nothing happens. I try to use my mouse and keyboard, they don't respond despite having them set to be...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't fully wakeup from sleeping

Windows 10 doesn't fully wakeup from sleeping: I have a laptop with Windows 10 and an external monitor. The laptop monitor is the primary monitor. Normally the PC can wakeup after sleeping. but now the PC wakes up after sleeping but primary monitor not wake up. In this case, I can see the windows showing on external...
  6. PC doesn't wake up from sleep

PC doesn't wake up from sleep: I have an iBuyPower pre-built desktop gaming PC that I bought late last year. Recently it's been having a problem. Whenever it goes to sleep, and when I try waking it up, it will act like it's waking up In the sense that the fan will spin up and the power LED goes steady...
  7. Computer Doesn't Wake up after Sleep

Computer Doesn't Wake up after Sleep: I don't know why but every time my computer goes to sleep or when I manually place it into sleep mode, it just doesn't wake up. The light on the tower turns on and fans are on, just nothing is displayed on the monitor. Every time this happens I end up having to press the...
  8. System doesn't want to fully wake from sleep after it's slept awhile

System doesn't want to fully wake from sleep after it's slept awhile: System doesn't want to fully wake from sleep after it's slept awhile - wakes fine if woken immediately. So, as the title says, I have an issue where my system will not fully wake up if left alone for an hour or so, this is what happens: Mouse gets power but no response that...
  9. HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep

HP Probook doesn't wake up from sleep: I have to keep rebooting it to open again. What's wrong with sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-probook-doesnt-wake-up-from-sleep/f27345ca-48b0-4278-b0ff-e462a4f426d7
  10. Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes up from sleep, doesn't go to sleep: My kids laptop. Completely messed when it comes to sleeping. It will not go to sleep on its own despite having the power options set the same as all my others. Display doesn't even go off. So we manually put it to sleep. That worked for a while but now it wakes up on its own....