Windows 10: upate dell drivers

Discus and support upate dell drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; dell driver update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by debbiestacionis_828, Aug 25, 2018.

1. upate dell drivers

dell driver update

:)

debbiestacionis_828, Aug 25, 2018

2. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Dell computers & Windows 10 graphics drivers

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Follow the steps to install drivers in compatibility mode.

• Press the ‘Windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type compatibility in the search box and then press enter.
    • Click “Run programs made for previous versions of Windows” option from the list appeared in the left side.
    • Select the drivers and install.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 25, 2018
  4. yhendra Win User

upate dell drivers

Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi Billion,

Thank you so much for your response and suggestion.

I have gone through all the steps you have suggested.

However, the problem still exists.

It says the driver is the best and the most updated one.

Probably, Dell needs to release the updated one compatible with Win 10.

Or perhaps, is there any other solution?

Any help is really appreciated.

yhendra, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

upate dell drivers

1. upate dell drivers - Similar Threads - upate dell drivers

2. Windows not getting upated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  3. Windows not getting upated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  4. WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK: I have Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.867. Windows update downloaded updates but will not install them after restarting. I have no option to run the updater again. I can only restart. Everything else seems to restart normally. The updates just don't install. I tried system...
  5. Upate KB4556799

Upate KB4556799: I read that this was a corrupt update with lots of problems. I tried to uninstall it but after I did and had to restart my computer it checked for updates and then installed again!! How do you get rid of it?...
  6. Windows upate issues

Windows upate issues: Hey all, I've had a lot of difficulty getting my windows to update to the newest version of 10. I built my PC in 2014, so originally I thought the updates failing to install might be a compatibility issue with my hardware. After replacing everything but my graphics card...
  7. Upating network adapter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upating network adapter?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wildtaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1qnzh/upating_network_adapter/
  8. Windows 10 Upates

Windows 10 Upates: Hi, I am trying to update my laptop manually from the microsoft update catalogue. But when I try and open the setup it says 'windows update not applicable to your computer'. My current version is 1803 (OS Build 17763.503) I am trying to update to version 1903...
  9. Upates

Upates: Why can't I turn on automatically download updates in advanced options update options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/upates/0a0ad3b4-f154-443e-8ca5-c3a430bb43ed
  10. How to Stop Radeon Driver Upates

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to Stop Radeon Driver Upates: I have set Windows Device Installation Settings not to download manufacturers apps and disabled the task AMD Updater in Autoruns. However, Windows 10 Pro still updated my Radeon driver today when I really didn't want it to - and also set all the icons to the left at the...