Windows 10: Upates

Discus and support Upates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why can't I turn on automatically download updates in advanced options update options?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jay_7119, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Jay_7119 Win User

Upates

Why can't I turn on automatically download updates in advanced options update options?

:)

Jay_7119, Sep 9, 2018
  2. kromoon Win User

Phenom II X6 1090T tested

Checked bios upate for FXT i'snt listed for it and not on CPU list so far

kromoon, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Windows upate - - Rotation Lock button missing

@Craige:
    Could the button be turned off?

Upates [​IMG]

Upates [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 9, 2018
  4. LindaLaCoe Win User

Upates

Windows Upate has showed "Downloading upates 0%" for over 40 minutes

Windows 10 - Windows Upate has showed "Downloading upates 0%" for over 40 minutes. I have stopped all programs and nothing. I have AT&T broadband.

Original Title : Windows 10 updates

LindaLaCoe, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Upates

1. Upates - Similar Threads - Upates

2. upate dell drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upate dell drivers: dell driver update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/upate-dell-drivers/20ab9f8a-2569-47ac-a1b5-9204770f8f8e
  3. Intel Saffron MemoryBase vulnerability Upate

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Saffron MemoryBase vulnerability Upate: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00136 Product family: Intel® Saffron Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: Important Original release: 06/26/2018 Last revised: 06/26/2018 Summary: CVE-2018-3662 Escalation of privilege in Intel® Saffron MemoryBase before...
  4. Can i turn on windows upate without getting windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i turn on windows upate without getting windows 10 ?: Hello people i'm not sure this is this best place to ask as i assume you are all fans of windows 10 , but please forgive me because i don't know where else to ask . I don't want windows 10 and about a year ago following many headaches caused by win10 prompts on my win7...
  5. how to get cummulative upates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to get cummulative upates: Hi I have windows 10 pro ducht But he say that the system is up to date . on a forum i read about KB 3093266 but i don't get that kb why ? 25742
  6. How to Stop Radeon Driver Upates

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to Stop Radeon Driver Upates: I have set Windows Device Installation Settings not to download manufacturers apps and disabled the task AMD Updater in Autoruns. However, Windows 10 Pro still updated my Radeon driver today when I really didn't want it to - and also set all the icons to the left at the...
  7. Windows upate - - Rotation Lock button missing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows upate - - Rotation Lock button missing: Using Acer switch hybrid laptop and after the last update the Rotation Lock button is missing from the action center. Reinstalled display drivers, manually activated rotation hoping the button might reappear and done each and everything as per Google search but the button is...