Windows 10: Upcoming changes to SharePoint Online Public Website

Discus and support Upcoming changes to SharePoint Online Public Website in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Starting in January 2015, Microsoft is making changes to the SharePoint Online Public Website feature. Customers who currently use this feature will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Upcoming changes to SharePoint Online Public Website

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 21, 2014
  2. techiegz Win User
    techiegz, Dec 21, 2014
  3. WP7 and SharePoint Online

Access to sharepoint-online (BPOS or Office 365) is not enabled currently on recently launched WP7. The access is only to SharePoint within your organization (or if it has been published via IAG-UAG).

Purushottam - msft, Dec 21, 2014
Thema:

Upcoming changes to SharePoint Online Public Website

1. Upcoming changes to SharePoint Online Public Website - Similar Threads - Upcoming changes SharePoint

2. Can't connect to the public website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the public website: HI,I can't connect to website vigilantvn.com for some reason. I can connect to everything else fine & the website is not down I checked that. I'm getting an error code 20 & it also says The proxy failed to connect to the web server due to TCP connection timeout. What does...
  3. Can't connect to the public website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to the public website: HI,I can't connect to website vigilantvn.com for some reason. I can connect to everything else fine & the website is not down I checked that. I'm getting an error code 20 & it also says The proxy failed to connect to the web server due to TCP connection timeout. What does...
  4. Can't connect to the public website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell: What is the difference between powershell and sharepoint online management shell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-vs-sharepoint-online-management-shell/654ce759-0c15-4668-81d9-5db2c96e49e7
  6. Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell vs Sharepoint Online Management Shell: What is the difference between powershell and sharepoint online management shell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-vs-sharepoint-online-management-shell/654ce759-0c15-4668-81d9-5db2c96e49e7
  7. Map drive to Sharepoint Online

in Windows 10 Customization
    Map drive to Sharepoint Online: We're using sharepoint online and would like to map a drive to a library which has a number of subfolders in it (5000+). When I map it I'm told the folder is empty. I'm able to map directly to one of the subfolders and see files but not to the root of the Library. Is there a...
  8. Mobile Sharepoint online Color Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile Sharepoint online Color Change: Hi. My clients use their iPAD and iPhone a lot and right now the various Communication sites in Sharepoint Online I have created are all uniform on the desktop but on mobile the background show up as a wide range of colors (pink, purple, green and there seems to be no...
  9. Increase in SharePoint Online storage allocation

in Windows 10 News
    Increase in SharePoint Online storage allocation: Maybe - but Sharepoint itself is a bit of a cranky product. For instance it still has some features which only work with Internet Explorer - none of your new-fangled 'Edge' browsing! *Wink Yeah I know! Sometimes very frustrating, and some stuff didn't work properly...
  10. Introducing Visio Online Public Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Visio Online Public Preview: Visio Online Public Preview is a new way to view and share Visio diagrams on the web. All you need to do is to upload your Visio file to the cloud on either OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Then, your colleagues and other stakeholders can view the file in a web...