Windows 10: Upcoming exam for cource 10982?

Discus and support Upcoming exam for cource 10982? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there will be an exam released for course 10982 (Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10)? I am attending this course soon,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kasperhauge, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Upcoming exam for cource 10982?

Does anyone know if there will be an exam released for course 10982 (Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10)?

I am attending this course soon, and would like to get certified as well. I know the following support exams have been released for previous versions of Windows:

70-271: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
    70-272: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
    70-622: Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista® Client for Enterprise Support Technicians
    70-623: Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista® Client for Consumer Support Technicians
    70-685: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
    70-688: Supporting Windows 8.1

Thanks in advance,
    Kasper

:)

kasperhauge, Jan 27, 2016
  2. elmon777 Win User

800B010A on update

Yes, of cource, and not once, nothing changed.

elmon777, Jan 27, 2016
  3. C7 question to C7 users

The 'trick' with the LED is also written on the user guide i think. Of cource it's normal.

phonehacker, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

Upcoming exam for cource 10982?

1. Upcoming exam for cource 10982? - Similar Threads - Upcoming exam cource

2. Reshedule Exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reshedule Exam: Hi Team, I Would like to reshedule my AZ 900 Exam, but every time I try to reshedule it it just returns an error and I am not able to do anything. Now The exam comes closer and I still could not change the timeslot. I used a voucher from work to be able to do the exam. Could...
  3. Reshedule Exam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reshedule Exam: Hi Team, I Would like to reshedule my AZ 900 Exam, but every time I try to reshedule it it just returns an error and I am not able to do anything. Now The exam comes closer and I still could not change the timeslot. I used a voucher from work to be able to do the exam. Could...
  4. DA-100 exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DA-100 exam: I have applied DA-100 on 2021 but i failed to attempt due to sudden stroke i was hospitalized now i want to write DA-100 can i write 2 times again or i have only one attempt please reply me ASAP...
  5. DA-100 exam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DA-100 exam: I have applied DA-100 on 2021 but i failed to attempt due to sudden stroke i was hospitalized now i want to write DA-100 can i write 2 times again or i have only one attempt please reply me ASAP...
  6. Upcoming Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upcoming Windows 11 Update: Will all the WINDOWS 10 users get the WINDOWS 11 Update for free? Or do we have to buy the WINDOWS 11 separately? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upcoming-windows-11-update/f1c24029-a9c9-40f1-84bd-862ee72b3ed0
  7. pearson exam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pearson exam: I have had my exam canceled and rescheduled multiple times because the proctored claims he/ she cannot see my face via the webcam and from my end It shows that it is recording. is there any remedy as this is becoming embarrassing. anyhelp will be welcomed....
  8. What is Cortana Upcoming for?

in Cortana
    What is Cortana Upcoming for?: Just installed Cortana on my Andriod device Its filled my Upcoming page with an entirely random collection of tasks from To Do, based (it seems) on the reminder time, not due date. So its totally missed two overdue tasks and it's instead calling out things I have to do in 6...
  9. Microsoft exam question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft exam question: You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. File History is turned on. The user of Computer1 reports that previous versions of D:\Folder\File1.doc are unavailable from the Previous Versions tab. You need to ensure that the previous versions of the file are...
  10. upcoming window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upcoming window: is there any upcoming updates after window 10 like window 11 or window 12 in future https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/upcoming-window/8a3481a5-2150-4613-adbc-b31bb37880a5