Windows 10: Upcoming exam for cource 10982?

Discus and support Upcoming exam for cource 10982? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there will be an exam released for course 10982 (Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10)? I am attending this course soon,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kasperhauge, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Upcoming exam for cource 10982?

Does anyone know if there will be an exam released for course 10982 (Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10)?

I am attending this course soon, and would like to get certified as well. I know the following support exams have been released for previous versions of Windows:

70-271: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
    70-272: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
    70-622: Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista® Client for Enterprise Support Technicians
    70-623: Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista® Client for Consumer Support Technicians
    70-685: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
    70-688: Supporting Windows 8.1

Thanks in advance,
    Kasper

:)

kasperhauge, Jan 27, 2016
  2. elmon777 Win User

800B010A on update

Yes, of cource, and not once, nothing changed.

elmon777, Jan 27, 2016
  3. C7 question to C7 users

The 'trick' with the LED is also written on the user guide i think. Of cource it's normal.

phonehacker, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

Upcoming exam for cource 10982?

1. Upcoming exam for cource 10982? - Similar Threads - Upcoming exam cource

2. A+ VCE Exam Player is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A+ VCE Exam Player is not working: Dear Sir/Madam, Recently i had purchased A+VCE Exam simulator from Microsoft store. from last week onwards the app is not working also not getting any response from the product owners. Can anybody know what is happening in this...
  3. Microsoft exam question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft exam question: You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. File History is turned on. The user of Computer1 reports that previous versions of D:\Folder\File1.doc are unavailable from the Previous Versions tab. You need to ensure that the previous versions of the file are...
  4. Microsoft exam question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft exam question: You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. File History is turned on. The user of Computer1 reports that previous versions of D:\Folder\File1.doc are unavailable from the Previous Versions tab. You need to ensure that the previous versions of the file are...
  5. Upcoming of Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upcoming of Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie Final Fantasy XIII Cars: Race-O-Rama Sonic Unleashed Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox) SEGA Superstars Tennis Crash: Mind Over Mutant Disney\Pixar's Up video...
  6. upcoming window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upcoming window: is there any upcoming updates after window 10 like window 11 or window 12 in future https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/upcoming-window/8a3481a5-2150-4613-adbc-b31bb37880a5
  7. Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in Fluent Design system

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in Fluent Design system: Earlier this week at Build 2018 developer conference, Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in the Fluent Design System. In a dedicated session named “Fluent Design: Evolving out Design System”, Microsoft announced what’s coming to the Fluent Design system with next major...
  8. I failed my exam because of windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I failed my exam because of windows 10: Since I started using this windows, I continually had a lot of frustrations at work and home. One time, I lose all my work because windows 10 restarted to update when I click a button without any confirmation question. I lose all my work and it was during the meeting. It took...
  9. Upcoming improvements to the Azure AD sign-in experience

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming improvements to the Azure AD sign-in experience: Howdy folks, I’d like to give you an early heads up on some visual design updates that are coming to the Azure AD sign-in experience. Customers gave us a LOT of feedback last time we updated the sign in. It was clear that you wanted us to provide more notification, earlier...
  10. Save Up to 50% on Microsoft Certified Professional Exams

in Windows 10 News
    Save Up to 50% on Microsoft Certified Professional Exams: [img] Microsoft is pleased to support your career development with a new and exciting progressive discount offer on all Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exams. Yes, you got it right. The more MCP exams you take during this promotion, the greater discount you earn—up...