Windows 10: Upcoming Windows 10 Redstone builds to feature more Edge improvements

Discus and support Upcoming Windows 10 Redstone builds to feature more Edge improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Anyone know the approximate ETA of the release of the Redstone build to the general consuming public? Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 14, 2016.

1. kerodo Win User

Upcoming Windows 10 Redstone builds to feature more Edge improvements

Anyone know the approximate ETA of the release of the Redstone build to the general consuming public?

kerodo, Feb 15, 2016

2. Not even Microsoft will be confident enough to tell you anything more than Q3 2016. *Smile

Upcoming Windows 10 Redstone builds to feature more Edge improvements [​IMG]

Cluster Head, Feb 15, 2016
  3. kerodo Win User
    Ok, that's good enough! Thanks... *Smile

kerodo, Feb 15, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

What exactly will Redstone 1 and 2 consist of ?

Editing ..............
    Sorry, poor choice of words in my part.

Question :
    What might likely be included in Redstone 1 and 2 ?

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  5. Sorry! - No confirmed Infos at the Moment.....! *Sad

Cluster Head, Feb 15, 2016
  6. No doubt you will keep us informed as soon as you see or hear something

hTconeM9user, Feb 15, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Thank you.
    Not that I am anxious, just curious.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Upcoming Windows 10 Redstone builds to feature more Edge improvements - Similar Threads - Upcoming Redstone builds

2. Windows 10 for my upcoming build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 for my upcoming build: So, I recently ordered the parts for my upcoming gaming build, and it includes a 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD, and a 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Now I'm wondering, which one should I install my windows on? It'd be easier to manage if I put the OS on the 500GB one along with few...
  3. Microsoft reveals upcoming features for Windows 10 Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals upcoming features for Windows 10 Edge: Microsoft has shared the roadmap of the upcoming features and improvements for the Chromium-based Edge browser. The Edge team also revealed that feedback from testers has helped Microsoft to introduce features such as dark theme, built-in Bing Translate, privacy controls,...
  4. Microsoft to improve Edge and Chrome’s incognito feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to improve Edge and Chrome’s incognito feature on Windows 10: Microsoft appears to be working on an interesting feature that could improve user privacy when running Chromium-based browsers, such as Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome in incognito mode. When you use a Chromium-based browser in the incognito mode, the browsing history,...
  5. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update to include new Microsoft Edge features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 update to include new Microsoft Edge features: Microsoft is working on a new set of improvements for Microsoft Edge and the alleged changes are projected to arrive with Windows 10 Redstone 5 in the fall of 2019. The latest preview build comes with hints in this regard, revealing some of the features being added to the...
  6. Windows 10 Redstone 5 to bring Fluent Design improvements and more to Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 to bring Fluent Design improvements and more to Edge: Microsoft Edge browser is getting features twice a year with new versions of Windows 10 operating system and security fixes are provided second Tuesday of every month. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update will include some major improvements for Edge browser, which is the default web...
  7. Windows 10 Redstone will receive improved support for pen input on....

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone will receive improved support for pen input on....: Windows 10 Redstone will receive improved support for pen input on generic applications [img] World of leaks about the future of the Windows operating system is designed in such a way that, sometimes, about the changes in the new system builds we can judge...
  8. Microsoft lays more foundations for Redstone Windows 10 Build 14257

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft lays more foundations for Redstone Windows 10 Build 14257: Microsoft lays more foundations for Redstone in latest Windows 10 Build 14257 by Daniel Robinson 05 Feb 2016 [img] Another week, another Windows 10 preview release. Microsoft has delivered to testers on its Windows Insider programme a new update that prepares the...
  9. Windows 10 Redstone To Feature Improved Backup To OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone To Feature Improved Backup To OneDrive: Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage service has quickly grown in popularity since its integration into the Windows platform. With Windows 10 having the cloud storage service being deeply integrated into the OS, it’s a bit surprising that there is not a way to back up your...
  10. Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements: Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements Internal Windows 10 Redstone builds are finally starting to see a number of new user-interface improvements and changes across the operating system for both desktop and phone, after months of working on...