Windows 10: Updat is not possible. No matter what i try.

Discus and support Updat is not possible. No matter what i try. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I try to update Windows10 fore months now. But nothing works. Not even the windows10 on a USB and start the computer from the USB stick and repair it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EricOlders, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Updat is not possible. No matter what i try.

I try to update Windows10 fore months now. But nothing works. Not even the windows10 on a USB and start the computer from the USB stick and repair it from there. If you ask me. I think that my computer is hacked and under control by other poeple.

If my computer is in sleeping modus, it get out late in the evening fore about 30sec. till 1 minute, than the screen is going black but the computer is running fore a long time. sommetimes 5 minute and sommetimes more than 1 hour ore longer. I did whatever i can to find out what it is ore restore windows. But until now i realy do not know what to do ore who is behind it. Is there anybody who kan help me.

Wen i see that the computer is running, i try to see what i can do. But typing is almost mot possible ore verry slow. More and more apps are not working annymore. in the beginning it was all ok, it was just the computer. But now i notist that it is blocking apps to. if i scan with defender. Even a deep scan, it wil find nothing. If i scan with malwarebytes i also find nothing.

If i do a regular update than it wil download but installing if failing after 27% till 60%. I think whatever it is. if i can install the latest update. Than the problem is solved. But how???

:)

EricOlders, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows 10 update

Hi,

It is possible that this matter occurs due to a corrupted system files. We suggest that you run an SFC to check
    and repair any damaged or corrupted system files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 19, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Updat is not possible. No matter what i try.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updat is not possible. No matter what i try. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Updat is not possible. No matter what i try.

1. Updat is not possible. No matter what i try. - Similar Threads - Updat possible matter

2. My microphone is not working no matter what i try.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone is not working no matter what i try.: I own a corsair hs55 surround gaming headset, and a while ago, the microphone just broke. Not the headset itself, ive tried it on my laptop and it works completely fine, but on my PC windows 10, it doesnt work at all. Ive tried the front and back port, ive tried using a...
  3. My microphone is not working no matter what i try.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is not working no matter what i try.: I own a corsair hs55 surround gaming headset, and a while ago, the microphone just broke. Not the headset itself, ive tried it on my laptop and it works completely fine, but on my PC windows 10, it doesnt work at all. Ive tried the front and back port, ive tried using a...
  4. Unable to reset PC no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset PC no matter what I try: Hey all! So I have had issues with my install for over a year now, and am deciding once again to try and fix it through fresh installing everything. However, every single method that I have tried, failed. Any time I attempt to create a USB through the media tool, it fails. I...
  5. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  6. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 Update Will Not Install No Matter What I Try

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 Update Will Not Install No Matter What I Try: I am having an issue installing the 20H2 Update and have been for a while. It is now to the point where Windows is telling me if I don't update, my current version will no longer be supported. I have been going through previous threads and answers on this forum to try and get...
  8. This folder won't delete no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This folder won't delete no matter what I try: I restored a backup to my desktop and now it won't delete because it has folders like "WindowsApps" inside which won't let me change the permissions to delete. I keep getting a "You need permission to perform this action" when I try. What Can I do? submitted by /u/ls_2012...
  9. Windows Update KB4579311 will not install, no matter what I try!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update KB4579311 will not install, no matter what I try!!: Working on a Windows 10 64 bit PC. I’ve tried using Windows Updates to install this particular update, and each time it fails. I even tried downloading the manual update itself, and the update fails. I haven’t run into an issue of an update not installing like this before....
  10. Cannot communicate with Windows Update server no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot communicate with Windows Update server no matter what I try: Hi, I got my laptop reinstalled and right afterwards I made some uninstallations, e.g. all Windows Features and most of the programs, including programs from the Windows Store and Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables, etc. After that I was no longer able to check for...