Windows 10: Update 10, Run Windows trouble shooter, fixed, Repeat.. Repeat... Repeat..........

Discus and support Update 10, Run Windows trouble shooter, fixed, Repeat.. Repeat... Repeat.......... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Community, This is my first ever post. I bought a refurbished laptop (no win 10 disk just key) from Best Buy and I have been having trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomCarter3, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Update 10, Run Windows trouble shooter, fixed, Repeat.. Repeat... Repeat..........

Hello Community,

This is my first ever post. I bought a refurbished laptop (no win 10 disk just key) from Best Buy and I have been having trouble with a few things. I have done almost every YouTube fix video, Windows help, forums with the same issue bought system mechanic, different command prompts and NOTHING works...oh and a reinstall. My laptop cannot just function normal and update normally. The warning I get from troubleshooter is the same every time I run it. For example, I just did a windows update, restart, run update (sometimes it is still there and sometimes it's not) I run the troubleshooter and I get the exact message! I have downloaded system mechanic (paid) and several other recommended software to no avail. Also, often times when I am working, it sounds like the fan revs and the performance drops. I also did every setting adjustment recommended, like under Power Plan and passive setting. To make it easier here is a bullet point recommended repairs:

1. Get help tab: RECOMMENDED STEPS, NO SUCCESS~Check if up to date, choose auto update, download troubleshooter, fix win update issues,regedit Run command, sfc/scannow, and so on.... ALL FAILED. Any help? Posted errors below. NOTE: First time posting, apologize for any customs or courtesies unintentially violated.

Here are the stats:

:)

TomCarter3, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Wozzer Win User

Wireless Repeaters

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quicky - I need to extend my wireless signal to allow it to reach our newly convertered garage (Which happens to be my room). The router im using is the BT Home Hub 2.

I've read several forums and come across several options on how to increase the signal. One of these being a repeater. Would anyone else recommended going down this route?

Can anyone guarantee that wireless repeaters work with the BT Home Hub, as i've heard they don't?

And could anyone suggest me a repeater. Budget around £25.

Many thanks,

Wasley

Wozzer, Oct 2, 2018
  3. DKA M Win User
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CONTINUALLY REPEATS ITSELF

Thank you

Followed your suggested steps however updates still repeat so have used the Show or Hide Updates tool which has solved the repeat problem for these two driver updates.

Thanks again

DKA M, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Update 10, Run Windows trouble shooter, fixed, Repeat.. Repeat... Repeat..........

wireless repeater

I like how they have that URL because you don't have to remember the IP address to access the config...however....

If you have an amped repeater and and amped router being used at the same time and you connect thru the router but want to manage the repeater instead YOU MUST ENTER THE REPEATER'S IP ADDRESS INTO THE BROWSER TO MANAGE IT.

remixedcat, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Update 10, Run Windows trouble shooter, fixed, Repeat.. Repeat... Repeat..........

1. Update 10, Run Windows trouble shooter, fixed, Repeat.. Repeat... Repeat.......... - Similar Threads - Update Run trouble

2. Updating Windows 10 repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Windows 10 repeatedly: Why is there a repeat update to KB5001716? How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-repeatedly/d62b7959-625c-49a0-8fcf-349185c45bb7
  3. Having trouble with repeated crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with repeated crashes: Hi, I'm having repeated crashes, and not too sure how to fix it. All drivers are updated. I've appended the bug check analysis below.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. Having trouble with repeated crashes

Having trouble with repeated crashes: Hi, I'm having repeated crashes, and not too sure how to fix it. All drivers are updated. I've appended the bug check analysis below.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Having trouble with repeated crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Repeated Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Update?: Had to do a restore psoint last night because of a faulty driver update through Windows Update and was able to reapply updates to get things working again properly. Today I had another update KB4023057 That wasn't installed: so now I installed it and windows keeps trying to...
  7. Repeated Update?

Repeated Update?: Had to do a restore psoint last night because of a faulty driver update through Windows Update and was able to reapply updates to get things working again properly. Today I had another update KB4023057 That wasn't installed: so now I installed it and windows keeps trying to...
  8. Fixing repeated BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing repeated BSODs: Need help identifying and fixing BSOD errors. I have .DMP files saved to OneDrive and will wait for further instruction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-repeated-bsods/fcdc7ad0-4235-4776-b214-23b23d9ac659
  9. Fixing repeated BSODs

Fixing repeated BSODs: Need help identifying and fixing BSOD errors. I have .DMP files saved to OneDrive and will wait for further instruction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-repeated-bsods/fcdc7ad0-4235-4776-b214-23b23d9ac659
  10. Repeated Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated Windows 10 updates: I have a 15" Microsoft Surface Book 2 running the latest build of Windows 10 1809. For the last several months, I've been getting the same two windows updates over and over: Microsoft - Printer - 9/10/2018 12:00:00 AM - 11.40.32.963 Definition Update for Windows Defender...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Run Windows Phone run Windows Update trouble