Windows 10: Update 1709 keeps showing up...?

Discus and support Update 1709 keeps showing up...? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All Every time I open wds update , there's 1709 keeps showing even the old one was already installed .. Can't get to 1803 .. How do I fix this ...?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RonCFL, May 11, 2018.

1. RonCFL Win User

Update 1709 keeps showing up...?

Hi All
    Every time I open wds update , there's 1709 keeps showing even the old one was already installed ..
    Can't get to 1803 ..
    How do I fix this ...?
    Thank you .

Update 1709 keeps showing up...? [​IMG]

:)

RonCFL, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Update 1709 keeps showing up...?

1. Update 1709 keeps showing up...? - Similar Threads - Update 1709 keeps

2. Drives keep showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drives keep showing up: Please look at the image attached. I DO NOT have any SD card nor any web locations in G: and E: It keeps showing up anyways. If I press either one of them, it shows an error saying "Access is denied" for G: and "E:\ is unavailable". Please help me as it is very annoying to...
  3. Drives keep showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drives keep showing up: [ATTACH] Please look at the image attached.I DO NOT have any SD card nor any web locations in G: and E: It keeps showing up anyways. If I press either one of them, it shows an error saying "Access is denied" for G: and "E:\ is unavailable". Please help me as it is very...
  4. Files keep showing up

Files keep showing up: Please help ! Documents keep coming back after organizing, pictures also ! Now I'm getting files & pics from 2017 !!! HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP !!!!! Julie Ann...
  5. Update 1709 to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1709 to 1803: Hello, I know, I know - countless problems with that update everywhere. In short: since the inception of the 1803 update in October 2018 my computer tries to bring that update to a good end - in vain. And this several times a week, with a considerable slowing down of the...
  6. 1709 Update to Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1709 Update to Windows: recently installed the 1709 update to Windows. Upon installation the computer could no longer connect to the internet via Wi-Fi. Keep getting messages that drivers had to be installed. Finally had to revert to the previous version that was being used. This amounted to...
  7. This keeps showing up!

This keeps showing up!: This keeps showing up! Especially when I'm playing GTA V, it closes is and then it comes up with a cmd window behind it. HELP PLEASE!!![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-keeps-showing-up/cca5601d-8f2d-4472-be2a-d1559717d423"
  8. Windows 10 1709 update shows images with X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1709 update shows images with X: Why are my images, icons all showing an X like break in the image? My Word document had an image of a database cylinder in green but now it shows half green and half white in an X like pattern....
  9. This keeps showing up as spyware (?)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This keeps showing up as spyware (?): ADWcleaner keeps showing the following as spyware or something that needs to be "cleaned" (sorry if the terminology is wrong): HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{6E45F3E8-2683-4824-A6BE-08108022FB36} ADWcleaner removes it but at the end of the day...
  10. 1709 Update (Messed Up WAS)

in Windows 10 Support
    1709 Update (Messed Up WAS): Looks like I have 8 errors because WAS will not start. Anybody having issues after update with WAS NOT RUNNING, If so what is the fix... Thanks... [img] [img] [img] 98249