Windows 10: update 1809 keeps stalling i have gone through the trouble shooter but still stalls...

Discus and support update 1809 keeps stalling i have gone through the trouble shooter but still stalls... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have gone through the trouble shooter but still stalls...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by siloking99, Mar 5, 2019.

1. update 1809 keeps stalling i have gone through the trouble shooter but still stalls...

i have gone through the trouble shooter but still stalls...

:)

siloking99, Mar 5, 2019

2. Updates stall

I have taken computer to the "Squad" 3 times for same problem. Updates stall. Current update KB3213986 stalls at 95%. I am not a

computer person, if you can help, please use as precise and clear language as possible. Thanks.

RussellCasteel, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Here drive + Beta stalls

Is the stalling issue fixed? Since the here update my navigation does not work at all. It just detects GPS location and stalls. Nothing else. Already did a soft reset. If anyone has any suggestions please reply. @Nokia, please fix the bug

RudeDude---01, Mar 5, 2019
  4. update 1809 keeps stalling i have gone through the trouble shooter but still stalls...

update is stalled

How do I get my update refreshed? It is stalled out at 43%.

Polly

PollyBowers-Maness, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

update 1809 keeps stalling i have gone through the trouble shooter but still stalls...

1. update 1809 keeps stalling i have gone through the trouble shooter but still stalls... - Similar Threads - update 1809 keeps

2. Windows update stalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update stalled: My desktop said to restart to finish install of windows 11 updates. I clicked restart. Now it is stalled. All I get is a black screen with the spinning dots and the message "You're 20% there. Please keep your computer on." There are no icons to click on. What do I need to do?...
  3. Windows update stalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update stalled: My desktop said to restart to finish install of windows 11 updates. I clicked restart. Now it is stalled. All I get is a black screen with the spinning dots and the message "You're 20% there. Please keep your computer on." There are no icons to click on. What do I need to do?...
  4. Update stalled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stalled: I am stalled at different percentages each time I try. Once , I got to 99% but I hit pause updates by mistake and it didn't finish. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stalled/f769f5a5-a68e-4f7e-b6fb-00bea2f395fa
  5. Update V20H2 stalls

Update V20H2 stalls: Update V20H2 stalls out at 61%. I have tried several times, use troubleshooter, etc. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-v20h2-stalls/5ec1a6a8-ba94-449b-ab37-986e7e3653b6
  6. Update stall

Update stall: Windows 10 update says I need to Manually uninstall MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition. I don't have the program, I have gone to their website for help, received this Run Command, "msiexec /x {CE15D1B6-19B6-4D4D-8F43-CF5D2C3356FF} REMOVE=ALL REBOOT=R" Ran it, Says "This...
  7. Win10 update (1809-1909) stalls on tablet

Win10 update (1809-1909) stalls on tablet: This is my Acer SW1-011 tablet laptop. Atom x5-X8350 1.44+1.44Ghz, X64, 32GB SSD, Win10 Home 1809 17763.1039 Windows Update says the current version of Windows is nearing end of service so I would like to get it updated soon. I've had trouble installing updates in the past...
  8. Stalled Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stalled Updates?: That is what it looks like to me on my wife's computer: 1. Before the Feb2018 Cumulative Update even started to download, updates for Malicious Software and Defender Antivirus were shown as waiting to install. 2. Cumulative downloaded, has been on install 100% for at...
  9. Updates Stalled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates Stalled: I've been out of town for about 10 days, knew that build 10130 was available so I fired up the PC to get the update. The problem is I have a couple of other updates downloading but they have stalled. I've shut down and restarted 2 times hoping they would continue but now...
  10. Installation seems to have stalled.

Installation seems to have stalled.: In 'Windows Update', the download has completed. It says it is preparing for installation but the process doesn't seem to be progressing at all. It's stuck at about 1/3rd. My net isn't that fast but long should the process take if the download is already complete? Should I...