Windows 10: Update 1903 has not worked properly

Discus and support Update 1903 has not worked properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why is my laptop no longer working properly since update 1903 was done now have have black screen and also cannot find my pictures etc. Troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarnseyBro, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Update 1903 has not worked properly

why is my laptop no longer working properly since update 1903 was done now have have black screen and also cannot find my pictures etc.

Troubleshoot did not work and also Recovery also did not work??

:)

BarnseyBro, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Update 1903 has not worked properly

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Update 1903 has not worked properly

1. Update 1903 has not worked properly - Similar Threads - Update 1903 has

2. Windows Update is not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is not working properly: Please help me: Click me if you want to help me and know what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-not-working-properly/dc775f61-2ead-429a-bd01-6a9f674a0f22
  3. My laptop has not been working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has not been working properly: For the last few days my laptop hasn't been working properly. It has been freezing after a while of using it and the only way to get it to work is to force restart it. I have tried doing a system restore but it didn't work. Any help...
  4. update 1903 has failed every update

update 1903 has failed every update: this update/rollback cycle is endless for 1903. I gave up trying to update windows SUCCESSFULLY until now. A pandemic that forces me to work from home has changed that, my version is 1803 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Other OS...
  5. After update windows 10 , 1903 my surface pro 4 is not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update windows 10 , 1903 my surface pro 4 is not working properly: After update windows 10 , 1903 my surface pro 4 is not working properly. Long booting time and slow down like anything...i have followed the tips given in this thread... No use....I cant uninstall the updates also......
  6. windows update not working properly

windows update not working properly: There is some problem my windows updates are stuck at some point. Here is a screenshot.[ATTACH] What should I do to be able to update windows.Manually I tried many times but it gets stuck at this point....
  7. win 10 1903 update not working properly

win 10 1903 update not working properly: hello there everybody.. I would like to describe my problem, basically, I have tried to instal the 1903 update on my desktop and surface pro 6 as well, and after the update WIN START MENU NOT WORKING, NOTIFICATION MENU NOT WORKING, PC FREEZES. I did a fresh new install of...
  8. synaptics fingerprint not working properly after windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    synaptics fingerprint not working properly after windows 10 1903 update: Ever Since I have upgraded my windows 10 to 1903 on june-17th-2019, the synaptics wbdi is not at all working properly (for Windows Hello) when I open Device manager>Biometric Devices>Synaptics WBDI>properties: "this device cannot start. (code 10)" Although its working...
  9. File explorer search does not work properly after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer search does not work properly after 1903 update: Hi all, so after doing the 1903 update on one of our computers (from 1709), the File explorer search seems to be... to put it bluntly, basically broken. At first, when searching something, depending on the string, the results would be either, about a quarter of the files...
  10. Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep not working since 1903 update. Support said that it was an issues with update. Has...: Has the glitch with 1903 been resolved? MS support analyzed my system and determined that it was an issue with 1903. I was told that this was a recurring glitch effecting many other users and was advised a rollback until the issue was resolved....