Windows 10: Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

Discus and support Update 1903 Major Sound Bug? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fluvio_, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Fluvio_ Win User

Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i thought to myself that the Update might've restarted my Realtek HD Audio Manager settings and i just need to rearrange it all back up again, i did and nothing happen, even if my equalizers were all set to high, the sound quality still managed to be on low, i tried updating my Realtek driver, but it said it was on the latest update itself, i uninstalled it and found the installer coming from Realtek itself, but it didn't do anything. I tried running the exe file itself on administrator, nothing happened, tried uninstalling and reinstalling couple of times, nothing happened, but the only fix i did found was going from your motherboard's manufacturer's website, and check for it's Audio Drivers, it fixed it, but not yet fully. Somehow the sound is on the middle of how loud it is, if it's just a major or minor issue bug, we, whom have encountered this problems, want a patch for this or update.

:)

Fluvio_, Aug 13, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Update 1903 Major Sound Bug? :p

cadaveca, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Sound gone with Win10 1903 update

Hi Mustafa2359016,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to follow this steps once upgraded to Windows 1903:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Audio controller"

4. Right click on your SB X-Fi Extreme

5. Click on "Uninstall device"

6. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then check if the sound then works.

StefanoTamiotti, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

Low Volume Sound Bug caused by Win 10 Ver 1903

There are reports regarding issues already made on Feedback hub and users will be waiting and hopefully it be fixed in the upcoming Windows 10 Version 1903 Updates for muffled low volume audio issues.

Cant move forward to buy Windows 10 if a version 1903 has bugged sounds for some users.

Windows10 Fan, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

1. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug? - Similar Threads - Update 1903 Major

2. Minecraft dungeons major bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft dungeons major bug: Hello, i was trying to log into my favorite game, where it said something was not working. then, it said open up microsoft. i opened it up. then on the store it said for me to do a code. i know the code, but now when i try to open that single message up, it doesn;t work. what...
  3. Help with updates 1903 & 1909 - major issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with updates 1903 & 1909 - major issues: Hello, I tried to read before posting this but it seems either I waited to long before asking or not many of you have had the same issues.... so hopefully I will get an answer here.... Back in November I was "forced" to "upgrade" to 1903 (was running 1809 build...
  4. No sound after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after updating to 1903: So I finally got 1903 update but after it was installed I had no sound (there was some notification which led to Windows to mess up my sound settings) and tried changing settings and place of speakers plug in soundcard but no avail. Sounds worked just fine in 1809 and...
  5. 1903 update lost sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update lost sound: After Win 10 uptade to 1903, I lost the sound of the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1903-update-lost-sound/4780b6ed-9e37-4cff-89cc-bd956bba0910
  6. Major Bug after update 1903 version

Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  7. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  8. Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Discovered Bugs in 1903 Update: In setting, pressing the app and feautre tab doesnt work and crashes setting, also cant be fixed by DISM not SFC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discovered-bugs-in-1903-update/e0a79a4d-1d8f-469c-aa80-1f77de1fe43e
  9. Major Showstopper bug

Major Showstopper bug: How can I fix this? I'm also getting constant warnings about the defective defender blocking apps like svchost. What the hell is going on here? [ATTACH]...
  10. Discovered Major Bug!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Discovered Major Bug!!!: DOS stands for Disk Operating system. At it's heart Windows OS main goal is to maintain Disks and the files on it. Keep them secure and keep track of them. Well, I was doing some maintenance today and I turned off my computer, swapped out my backup drive which is the...