Windows 10: Update 1903 not showing in 'Windows Update'

Discus and support Update 1903 not showing in 'Windows Update' in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When clicking on "Check for updates' in the 'Windows Update' it is saying 'You're up to date' and does not give me the option to download the May 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Omen5, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Omen5 Win User

Update 1903 not showing in 'Windows Update'

When clicking on "Check for updates' in the 'Windows Update' it is saying 'You're up to date' and does not give me the option to download the May 1903 Windows 10 update.

I am in Australia and have a Razer Blade laptop, has the update not been rolled out to my region/laptop or is there something else going on?

:)

Omen5, Jun 14, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jun 14, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update 1903 not showing in 'Windows Update' :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 14, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

1. Update 1903 not showing in 'Windows Update' - Similar Threads - Update 1903 showing

2. Windows Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 1903: The latest Window update 1903 reeked havoc with my wireless HP printer. Printer is less than 2 years old. I cannot print anything right now. It appears that the active directory domain required is no longer there, or at least cannot be accessed. I can find the files but...
  3. Windows Update--1903 updates

Windows Update--1903 updates: Since the 2019-09 updates installed 9/13/2019, my notebook was up to 18362.356 as of that date. The Update Checks from 9/13 all reported Up To Date. On 9/28/2019 a second Framework Cumulative package for 2019-09 showed up as Pending D/L. And a second Regular 2019-09...
  4. Windows 10 1809 does not show the update to 1903

Windows 10 1809 does not show the update to 1903: Hi guys, I have this kind of problem here Windows 10 1809 that does not show the update to 1903. Thanks in advance for any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-does-not-show-the-update-to-1903/a33b76cf-b9cc-4e1b-82cb-dfc47dafccf7
  5. Windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 1903 update: Update has changed my printer selection to Onenote for my HP printer. My printer settings no longer support two sided printing. I am using an HP 1320 printer. What can be done to get double sided printing back?...
  6. Windows update 1903

Windows update 1903: Can you please advise how much data this windows update uses. I had a spike in my data usage the other night when I downloaded this update. Regards, Warren T. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-1903/b22ef201-4c4f-4d11-8274-12711205ae67
  7. Windows update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update 1903: I recently installed this update, but after doing so, my computer was taking longer to open e-mails, websites, etc. I uninstalled it but still having the same problems. I don't want this update but if I restart my computer the update is automatically installed. Thank...
  8. Windows update 1903

Windows update 1903: I have being trying to install this update for a number of days and there have been a number of automatic update attempts. On one occasion it showed 89% installation but it then failed. The error message which appears does not have a number but reads "We could not complete...
  9. Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download: Hey, Have a weird situation where my LTSC machine is showing an option to update to 1903, which seems incorrect since LTSC is supposed to be stuck at the 1809 feature set. However, it gives me the option to download and install, but when I click on it it says it's...
  10. Windows 1903 update

Windows 1903 update: My windows update gave me the option of updating to 1903 and said when i want to download just press download now,But i wanted to wait a few days and now on my windows update page it has taken the option for me to update to 1903 away from my my update screen how can i get it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont update to 1903

2. windows 10 1903 not showing up

3. windows 1903 not showing up

4. windows 1903 not available ,
  5. windows update not finding 1903,
  6. windows update 1903 not showing up,
  7. windows update not showing in services,
  8. windows 10 1903 not showing,
  9. 1903 update not showing in windows update,
  10. windows 1903 update not showing up,
  11. we ran into a problem while connecting to the windows update service. well try to connect again later or you can select retry now.,
  12. windows 1903 wont update,
  13. 1903 update not showing up,
  14. windows not updating to 1903,
  15. windows 1903 not showing in updates