Windows 10: Update 1903 - Slow loading session

Discus and support Update 1903 - Slow loading session in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello ! I have a problem with the 1903 update. When my profile loads, it puts a lot of time (1 min +/-). Before It was 3-4 seconds (I have an SSD). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LEVEN_be, Aug 30, 2019.

1. LEVEN_be Win User

Update 1903 - Slow loading session

Hello !
    I have a problem with the 1903 update.
    When my profile loads, it puts a lot of time (1 min +/-). Before It was 3-4 seconds (I have an SSD).

I tried to go back to the previous version of Windows and there is no problem. My profile loads directly.
    I reinstalled 1903 and the problem came back...
    The lock screen is also slow and not very responsive.

Ideas ?

I disable Cortana, removed the blur etc but it does not change anything ...

Thank you

:)

LEVEN_be, Aug 30, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Disable blur on lock screen when opening a Windows session (1903 update)

Hi,

1903 Update introduces lock screen blurring when connecting to a Windows session. Problem I have is that prevents the user from appreciating the wallpaper I set specially for the lock screen as opening a Windows session can be quite long. I suggest there
    should be a setting that allow us to disable the blur.

Thanks for your time.

Shenmue is life, Aug 30, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Update 1903 - Slow loading session - Similar Threads - Update 1903 Slow

2. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  3. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  4. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  5. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  6. slow startup - session init

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slow startup - session init: hello everyone, stumbled here after a few google searches about my issue. after the latest batch of updates, which include windows 10 to last version, my video card's firmware and a few other I've encountered a very slow boot. after reading a few threads here I came to...
  7. Desktop not loading after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not loading after 1903 update: Looking for ideas! After updating to 1903, I type my password on the login screen, and then it starts to load into my profile. However the desktop doesn't load. The toolbar and start appears but flickers on and off every second continuously as if it's crashing then...
  8. slow boot after 1903 update

slow boot after 1903 update: Hello, I have a laptop with SSD and HDD. SSD is used as a system disk and HDD is for storage. Recently I updated my Windows 10 Home 1703 version directly to 1903 version and the update installed some files on my HDD instead of SSD. The problem that occurs now is a slow boot...
  9. Slow 1903

Slow 1903: Split from this thread. Hi, I am facing also slow pc after the update to 1903. I have an open question" Windows version 1903 clean install, slow performance on SSD, i7 8th gen intel, with 32 GB Ram. No fix worked so far" Does you pc also perform badly and CPU is clock...
  10. SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE

SLOW LOADING AFTER UPDATE: After getting Windows 10 updates on October 4 and this am, I have experience slow load times for my bookmark pages...and when searching the web. Is this normal or is there a problem somewhere? Thanks....