Windows 10: Update 1903 Sound Peoblem

Discus and support Update 1903 Sound Peoblem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just updated to 1903, OS build 18362.145, and have lost all sound. I have a Creative PCIe SB X-Fi Titanium, that was working perfectly on build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SewTec, May 30, 2019.

1. SewTec Win User

Update 1903 Sound Peoblem

I have just updated to 1903, OS build 18362.145, and have lost all sound. I have a Creative PCIe SB X-Fi Titanium, that was working perfectly on build 1809.

I have:

1. Run all Windows 10 built-in tests, no errors found.

2. Run Creative Diagnostics, no errors found

3. Double checked all connections, all good.

4. Downloaded and successfully installed Creative’s latest drive and restarted the computer.

Has MS got an answer?

:)

SewTec, May 30, 2019
  2. JBMouse Win User

update 1903 sound problem

I have just updated to 1903, and have lost all sound. I have a Creative Audigy2 ZS Pro, yes, I know it's old, but it was working perfectly on build 1809.

After this 1903 update, no sound, so I went back to 1809, and hey presto, I got my sound back. I then tried the very latest 1903 build, but lost the sound again. Have MS got an answer? I will have to go back to 1809 if I want to hear anything, but can wait
    a day or so if anyone at MS can give me a solution.

JBMouse, May 30, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Update 1903 Sound Peoblem :p

cadaveca, May 30, 2019
  4. Update 1903 Sound Peoblem

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Update 1903 Sound Peoblem

1. Update 1903 Sound Peoblem - Similar Threads - Update 1903 Sound

2. New Media Player Peoblem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Media Player Peoblem: I've been trying to add all my music library folders, there are 3 folders.A thru IJ thru QR thru ZWhat it was doing after all 3 folders were added.Some of a music artists folder would be partially populated.While others would be completely populated with an artist music.Now...
  3. No sound after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after updating to 1903: So I finally got 1903 update but after it was installed I had no sound (there was some notification which led to Windows to mess up my sound settings) and tried changing settings and place of speakers plug in soundcard but no avail. Sounds worked just fine in 1809 and...
  4. 1903 update lost sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update lost sound: After Win 10 uptade to 1903, I lost the sound of the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1903-update-lost-sound/4780b6ed-9e37-4cff-89cc-bd956bba0910
  5. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  6. Win 10 update 1903 - No sound

Win 10 update 1903 - No sound: Latest version of update loaded fine but without sound. I have a Creative SB X-Fi Extreme music sound card and 5.1 surround sound speaker array. Computer sees a card but will not access. Says driver is latest version and nothing newer available Creative confirms this....
  7. Sound gone with Win10 1903 update

Sound gone with Win10 1903 update: Recently updated to 1903 but failed to make sound work on my desktop. I have SB X-Fi Extreme. I had to go back to the previous version. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-gone-with-win10-1903-update/e4feda43-54fd-42a1-a412-a225ef93befd
  8. update 1903 sound problem

update 1903 sound problem: I have just updated to 1903, and have lost all sound. I have a Creative Audigy2 ZS Pro, yes, I know it's old, but it was working perfectly on build 1809. After this 1903 update, no sound, so I went back to 1809, and hey presto, I got my sound back. I then tried the very...
  9. sound peoblem

sound peoblem: hi after the new update, whenever i am using headphone i receive this error 0x8889000f, and there s no sound after that, i tried the trouble shooter, and uninstalling and updating realteck sst, problem fixes temporarily but happens again. please guide me, it is so...
  10. window update peoblem

window update peoblem: Problem to upadte my window try many tyms but my laptop show error 0*800700d8 soo please help me how to upade my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/window-update-peoblem/9c337d3a-40bd-4cdf-9c8e-a3d04b0e6045

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903-OS Build 18362.592 and sound issue

2. has microsoft fixed sound issue in update 1903

3. windows 10 update 1903 sound

4. windows 10 1903 no sound