Windows 10: Update 1909 infinity reboot problem

Discus and support Update 1909 infinity reboot problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I was using my pc normally and I decided turn off and update to the new version. Today I turn on and everything was fine and the update was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zelcanelas, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Update 1909 infinity reboot problem

So, I was using my pc normally and I decided turn off and update to the new version. Today I turn on and everything was fine and the update was installed, I go to desktop and as soon as I open a browser page I got a blue screen and my pc turn off and try reboot, again turn off before the "bip" and turn on again, since I pretty experienced with this problem I decided to press the turn off button to stop the looping, it works. I decided turn on again and everything was fine, but I decided turn off and try again later before I got another loop.

Question is: Should I be worried? Was a isolated issue? Can I unistall this shit update, before breaks my machine? Anyone had this issue? Halp?

submitted by /u/zelcanelas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zelcanelas, Dec 13, 2019

2. infinity slots

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I certainly understand the difficulty you are facing with this game error. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    • Are you facing any performance issues with other apps apart from Infinity Slots?

Let us try these steps to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter on the PC to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step: 2: Further, you may also put the PC in a
    clean boot
    state to check if that helps. A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Note: Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

I would also suggest you to check with the game developer
    Infinity Slots - Spin and Win! Website

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 13, 2019
  4. KoenDeco Win User

Update 1909 infinity reboot problem

Problems with search in Windows 1909

Hi,

I have problems with advanced search in Windows 1909

• In the formula I type, I don’t get blue text indicating that the formula is correct.
    • When I need dates in the formula, I don’t get a calendar to help me compose the formula.
    • When I use for instance the keyword “kind” I don’t get help to choose between the different kinds that are available.
    This is a huge step backwards for me. Is there a way to fix it?

Sincerely,

Koen

KoenDeco, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Update 1909 infinity reboot problem

1. Update 1909 infinity reboot problem - Similar Threads - Update 1909 infinity

2. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  3. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  4. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Updating 1809 to 1909 Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updating 1809 to 1909 Problem: I have 10 gig space on C: Windows Drive and a 16 gig USB drive because update told me I needed it and I am still running out of space. I linked SoftwareDistribution folder to another drive to save space but WU creates a new folder "$Windows.~BT" and gobbles up almost 4 gig...
  6. windows update 1909 problem

windows update 1909 problem: after I download and get the update of windows1909. most of my software can not be opened ,and it shows as the pictures. can anyone meet the same problem and have solutionsto this! thanks! [ATTACH]...
  7. Problems updating to 1909

Problems updating to 1909: I'm still having trouble trying to install this update. I tried the update thinking about the configuration update and security, with the Windows 10 update wizard. Any help would be highly appreciated....
  8. Problems with Windows Update 1909

Problems with Windows Update 1909: I have tried to update from version 1803 many times and each time it reaches 89% in the installation and freezes. I then have to turn off the power and turn it on again, whereupon it restores the previous version. Microsoft support phoned me over the course of a week and this...
  9. Halo Infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinity: [MEDIA] = can't wait.. *Thumbs 112147
  10. Windows 10 Infinity reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Infinity reboot loop: Hello, Today I was trying to do a hackintosh on another computer and was using my laptop to flash the usb for the hackintosh. One time usb stopped working, so I tried to delete an upper and a lower filter from regedit. Since that I couldn't boot up windows. I have tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. faeture update to windows 10 1909 wont download