Windows 10: Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More

Discus and support Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just updated my Windows 10 to version 2004 before yesterday. I restarted my PC, because the update required it. At first login my profile picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by grialion, Jun 28, 2020.

1. grialion Win User

Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More

I just updated my Windows 10 to version 2004 before yesterday.

I restarted my PC, because the update required it. At first login my profile picture was changed to a new design i have the default. After a few restarts my profile picture has been changed to this. I loved the default, never had a custom profile picture.

Also I have now 3 different keyboard languages, but I need just 2 the hungarian and the english us. I can't remove the UK one.

So my questions are:

1. Is there any fix for the profile picture?
    2. Can I remove an unnecessary keyboard language? Also I have a installed UK Windows 10, but before the update I never saw this UK keyboard

:)

grialion, Jun 28, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 28, 2020
  3. EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Is there a way to add a picture to the Profile default avatar list of Edge Chromium?
    Attachment 238034

Pulcinella, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More

Profile Picture

I have 2 profile pictures on my PC. I followed all of the steps, there are no other accounts on my PC. There is only my photo in accounts pictures and I attempted to reset to default picture. That didn't work either. I also have a local account above the
    administrator account.

AustinSmith64, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More

1. Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More - Similar Threads - Update 2004 Messed

2. Messed up my Desktop, Document and Picture folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up my Desktop, Document and Picture folders: I have a new PC and unknowingly selected "Start Backup" with OneDrive and messed up my folders with OneDrive. I thought OneDeive was just a backup like using a external hard drive. I quickly ranout of space in OneDrive and meesed up my folders, OneDrive changed the file...
  3. Windows 10 2004 Blurry Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 Blurry Profile Picture: Only noticed this since the 2004 update but it's actually REALLY annoying. I have a custom profile picture and it looks fine on literally EVERY other website and platform except for Windows 10...in the Settings app it looks VERY VERY heavily compressed and, quite frankly...
  4. Windows 10 2004 update has messed up my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 update has messed up my laptop: Hi, I just got an update on my HP Pavilion Gaming laptop. I did update it and after that everything is slow. I have 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD in my laptop. Before the upadte (in 1909) it used to take 5-10 seconds to boot up the laptop. Now it takes 3-5 minutes to boot. Apps...
  5. Game Pictures on desktop messed up.

Game Pictures on desktop messed up.: Yesterday I went online and found one of those weird font generator things, I copied it and renamed 3 things on my desktop, and today, I opened booted up, and the little picture on my desktop for all of them are weird globe looking things. I also bought wallpaper engine the...
  6. 2004 Update Messing with Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2004 Update Messing with Bluetooth.: Initially, the Update itself caused my Bluetooth device to stop working. Since then, setting my machine to Hibernate reproduces the same, or similar, problem. At first I tried Remove device, then Add device, but the device while set to discover mode was not detected. More...
  7. 2004 update messed up my laptop

2004 update messed up my laptop: I should've known better before updating my laptop. But here I am the fool who trusted Microsoft with their updates, here are the issues- Audio cuts out now and then. This happens during playing games. Startup takes more time. Windows explorer dies. Live tiles are...
  8. [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004

[Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004: Anyone get a same problem like me? My microsoft account had it. But when sign in in Microsoft Account , is not showing up. 1909 is still working fine. submitted by /u/Hoangtho1997 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 2004 update messed up with my settings.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update messed up with my settings.: After update, Windows 10 messed up with my settings. I reported it with Hub, but this is serious problem, that affects my usage. First it reseted some of my software/driver settings: nVidia driver settings Creative ZX sound card settings Kaspersky AV settings. Second,...
  10. Profile picture not updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not updating: Hey guys...I changed my profile pic in Outlook and on my windows 10 PC it's setup to sync..it's still the old picture...usually it uodates...any ideas? 135086