Windows 10: Update 22000.258 Memory issue

Discus and support Update 22000.258 Memory issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloSince I installed the .258 update I've been having memory issues. If I have even just 2 tabs open in a browser and Spotify in the background, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CalvinNell, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Update 22000.258 Memory issue

HelloSince I installed the .258 update I've been having memory issues. If I have even just 2 tabs open in a browser and Spotify in the background, it will crash. I have to close all open apps and only have the browser open if I want to do anything on the internet. I use Firefox for personal use and Chrome for work use. Both browsers crash. Maybe it's a memory leak or something? I've noticed in TM that the memory is always above 70% utilization.I'm just curious if other people have this as well?If it means anything, I'm using a Ryzen laptop with 8GB of memory.

:)

CalvinNell, Oct 20, 2021

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Update 22000.258 Memory issue

Memory Issue.

Go to motherboard manufacturer site, go to Support section, download memory compatibility list. Check your memory.

If you'll find it in list go to step two: at memory manufacturer site download memory manual.

Compare memory settings in manual and in BIOS.

Igor Leyko, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Update 22000.258 Memory issue

1. Update 22000.258 Memory issue - Similar Threads - Update 22000 258

2. Memory issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory issue?: My laptop does not use more than a couple gigs of ram when it says in another place that it is using 5.5 out of 7.7GB. when i have nothing running it is still difficult to get it below 40% usage....
  3. Memory issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory issue?: My laptop does not use more than a couple gigs of ram when it says in another place that it is using 5.5 out of 7.7GB. when i have nothing running it is still difficult to get it below 40% usage....
  4. Update 22000.258 Memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update 22000.258 Memory issue: HelloSince I installed the .258 update I've been having memory issues. If I have even just 2 tabs open in a browser and Spotify in the background, it will crash. I have to close all open apps and only have the browser open if I want to do anything on the internet. I use...
  5. Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update: Hello--My notebook is at 19043.1237. Why is version 22000 being push out to Update before version 19044.x****es and is installed?Four months ago an SSU update fix things so Update respects Active Hours Settings now, but it does save the updates that show to the point of...
  6. Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update: Hello--My notebook is at 19043.1237. Why is version 22000 being push out to Update before version 19044.x****es and is installed?Four months ago an SSU update fix things so Update respects Active Hours Settings now, but it does save the updates that show to the point of...
  7. Windows version 22000 being pushed out in update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Memory Issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Issue?: I ran the Windows memtest today and received the error "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer". Now i'm not sure if this means i need to replace RAM, or...
  9. Memory issues

Memory issues: My committed memory is maxing out 53/53GB idk why i have so much and its not even using my actual memory https://ibb.co/Tg1zLtF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-issues/bceeafc6-b20c-4fd0-950a-7708195c63fc
  10. Memory Issue.

Memory Issue.: I Recently built a computer two weeks ago, I've randomly got two bluescreens since the build. I ran the windows memtest today and received the error "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these...