Windows 10: Update 22610.1 ruined scrolling text, all text overwritten

Discus and support Update 22610.1 ruined scrolling text, all text overwritten in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i scroll it overwrites the below texts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SHUBHAM KUMAR GUPTA, May 5, 2022.

1. Update 22610.1 ruined scrolling text, all text overwritten

Whenever i scroll it overwrites the below texts

:)

SHUBHAM KUMAR GUPTA, May 5, 2022
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, May 5, 2022
  3. W7 Platform Update - Text corruption

As a result of the latest platform update for Windows 7 (IE 10 prereq), some of you may be noticing corruption/distortion/rendering issues with text. I've noticed it when scrolling through Gmail, for example.

The bug is documented here: Bugzilla - Firefox

OnePostWonder, May 5, 2022
  4. Update 22610.1 ruined scrolling text, all text overwritten

text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Update 22610.1 ruined scrolling text, all text overwritten

1. Update 22610.1 ruined scrolling text, all text overwritten - Similar Threads - Update 22610 ruined

2. Text in clipboard overwritten by cutting a file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text in clipboard overwritten by cutting a file?: Dear community,A client observed that the textual clipboard e.g. after Ctrl + C or Right click > Copy operation will be emptied when a file cut operation e.g. via Ctrl + X or right click > Cut is performed. I.e. a copied text can no longer be pasted if a file cut operation...
  3. Text in clipboard overwritten by cutting a file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text in clipboard overwritten by cutting a file?: Dear community,A client observed that the textual clipboard e.g. after Ctrl + C or Right click > Copy operation will be emptied when a file cut operation e.g. via Ctrl + X or right click > Cut is performed. I.e. a copied text can no longer be pasted if a file cut operation...
  4. Text box and a scroll bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text box and a scroll bar: Hi,There is a large empty text box and a scroll bar overlay with a browser. How can I get rid of it?Thank You, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-and-a-scroll-bar/bab0b0d5-236c-4739-a732-1e9bc2ab89c5
  5. Text box and a scroll bar

Text box and a scroll bar: Hi,There is a large empty text box and a scroll bar overlay with a browser. How can I get rid of it?Thank You, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-and-a-scroll-bar/bab0b0d5-236c-4739-a732-1e9bc2ab89c5
  6. Update 22610.1 ruined scrolling text, all text overwritten

Update 22610.1 ruined scrolling text, all text overwritten: Whenever i scroll it overwrites the below texts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-226101-ruined-scrolling-text-all-text/d3663e5b-3684-4533-9767-15f9d836b45f
  7. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...: As you can see in this image, all of the text boxes are either blank or 1 pixels tall. I've tried checking the fonts menu but everything is fine there. This effect also applies to things like names of folders and programs that aren't on the desktop. All other programs work...
  8. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...: As you can see in this image, all of the text boxes are either blank or 1 pixels tall. I've tried checking the fonts menu but everything is fine there. This effect also applies to things like names of folders and programs that aren't on the desktop. All other programs work...
  9. How to recover an overwritten text document

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover an overwritten text document: I was updating my desktop folder where I kept an important text document file and I accidently over wrote it with an older file which was not updating and was from 2016. I had a lot of important text from the past 4 years in the text document file. Is there any way I can...
  10. scrolling whilst highlighting text

in Windows 10 Customization
    scrolling whilst highlighting text: Whenever I highlight e piece of text ready to copy it and it runs of the bottom of the page, The browser wont scroll for me when I drag my cursor to the bottom of the page. Its very frustrating because other programs are not doing it either. please help...