Windows 10: Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode

Discus and support Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, following vulnerabilities found on this application, I wanted to update the software via command and silently, since I have to keep the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marco Tonni TM, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode

Good morning, following vulnerabilities found on this application, I wanted to update the software via command and silently, since I have to keep the clients updated without interfering with the users. I can't find any guide on this, can you give me directions. Thank you

:)

Marco Tonni TM, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode :)

Naki, Dec 1, 2023
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 1, 2023
  4. wkizzlejr Win User

Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode

Silently Uninstalling Windows Updates via Command Line in Windows 10

Thanks for your assistance, Brink. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that it worked in the past. Honestly, this feels like such an unnecessary and unfortunate change that it begs the question whether or not Microsoft is even aware of it.

I will say that if you log into a Windows 7 asset and type Wusa.exe from the command line, you'll notice that the help prompt shows /uninstall for both file and KB article on the same line with the /quiet parameter listed, rather than the two separate listings shown by Windows 10. Unfortunately, this might suggest that the change is deliberate.

wkizzlejr, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode

1. Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode - Similar Threads - Update Viewer command

2. How to open an image in paint 3d from command line?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open an image in paint 3d from command line?: I have an image, "D:\Misc\1.jpg".I want to open/edit it in paint 3d, which is a windows store app, I think.I want to do that operation from command line. How to do that?I have tried the following with no success.mspaint "D:\Misc\1.jpg" /ForceBootstrapPaint3D ms-paint:...
  3. How to open an image in paint 3d from command line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open an image in paint 3d from command line?: I have an image, "D:\Misc\1.jpg".I want to open/edit it in paint 3d, which is a windows store app, I think.I want to do that operation from command line. How to do that?I have tried the following with no success.mspaint "D:\Misc\1.jpg" /ForceBootstrapPaint3D ms-paint:...
  4. Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update 3D Viewer from command line and in silent mode: Good morning, following vulnerabilities found on this application, I wanted to update the software via command and silently, since I have to keep the clients updated without interfering with the users. I can't find any guide on this, can you give me directions. Thank you...
  5. Change Power mode in Windows 11 from command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Power mode in Windows 11 from command line: Hi,recently upgraded to Win 11. Changing the Power mode became less convenient, now I have to go to Settings and change it there :-. That's a fail #3 Microsoft. To even come up with power modes when there already are Power plans, that's fail #2 Microsoft. Way to confuse...
  6. Change Power mode in Windows 11 from command line

Change Power mode in Windows 11 from command line: Hi,recently upgraded to Win 11. Changing the Power mode became less convenient, now I have to go to Settings and change it there :-. That's a fail #3 Microsoft. To even come up with power modes when there already are Power plans, that's fail #2 Microsoft. Way to confuse...
  7. uninstall silently google chrome by command line

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall silently google chrome by command line: Hi all,my chrome has some trouble, I can see any page, blank page.I can't even uninstall it by control panel since after the uninstall procedure starts, a chrome page opens and I don't see anything...then I can't click or read anything...I definitively need a command to force...
  8. Update process for 3D Viewer

Update process for 3D Viewer: I have been looking for information on the update process regarding the following update advisory ADV200004 Availability of updates for Microsoft software utilizing the Autodesk FBX library but can't seem to find any specifics anywhere. Is this App automatically updated...
  9. Silently Uninstalling Windows Updates via Command Line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Silently Uninstalling Windows Updates via Command Line in Windows 10: After reviewing the following tutorial thread: Uninstall Windows Update in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials I've decided that the information contained within is not entirely accurate (at a minimum, it is no longer accurate). The tutorial...
  10. Launch Windows Update from Command line?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Launch Windows Update from Command line?: Need to open windows update, but it's not where it used to be and I can't use the start button....... How can I open it? 56099