Windows 10: update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet

Discus and support update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an of brand 32GB emmc surface tablet knockoff. I read there is a lite version for a 32bit and 64bit tablet. I have been searching yet I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CCC3a, Oct 9, 2019.

1. CCC3a Win User

update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet

I have an of brand 32GB emmc surface tablet knockoff. I read there is a lite version for a 32bit and 64bit tablet. I have been searching yet I can never find a

safe download site.

I have a ONDA 64GB 64bit Chinese tablet several years old, came with win 8 and I updated it to win 10 worked fine for a while then was erased during an update never got/found a resolution.

I also have a 10 inch knockoff to the surface but it is a 32 bit with 32gb emmc.

sorry about reiteration. I was hoping the lite version of win 10 would work.

please tell me where I can download it and I intend to load it from a usb stick.

:)

CCC3a, Oct 9, 2019

2. 32GB EMMC Not Visible

I recently added a 60GB SSD drive to my 32GB EMMC as the 32GB wasn't sufficient. I decided to have the OS installed on the SSD drive. The OS was installed successfully and functions without hiccup. However, the 32GB EMMC magically disappeared and I am now
    left with only the SSD.

Please advise.

update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet :)

WendelWayne, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Rroff Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary update for 32GB eMMC budget laptops?

On a lot of the lower end laptop and tablet, etc. Windows 10 devices the 32GB eMMC storage is soldered to the board so upgrading isn't really an option.

Rroff, Oct 9, 2019
  4. VWBMW Win User

Dell Inspiron 11-3162 32GB emmc Windows 10 Update

Copy & paste replies are sometimes helpful... sometimes not.

This is a win10 laptop (title)... it is trying to update. I am not upgrading to win10.

Win10 is taking 90%+ of space on this STOCK win10 laptop (32GB advertised, 23GB used at this point).

I'm at the point of having to delete software that came with the laptop... to make room, which still

will not be enough.

Dell made a mistake selling these laptops with 32GB emmc... no internal option for an SSD upgrade.

Can the latest windows 10 "update" be downloaded on to a USB stick and then installed off of the USB

stick into my laptop?

VWBMW, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. update a 32GB win10 emmc tablet - Similar Threads - update 32GB win10

2. 32GB Emmc disk running windows 10 migrate to an external SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32GB Emmc disk running windows 10 migrate to an external SSD: Can i run the Windows Operating system on my G'daughters laptop which has a 32gb Emmc disk from an external 256GB ssd disk?. I can plug the disk into the USB and the disk is readable but have not gone any further. Windows updates eat into the eMMC memory The laptop is...
  3. 32gb emmc to ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    32gb emmc to ssd: Hello! So i have made a clone on my 250gb ssd. I have set it as boot priority. Windows 10 still wants to update on the emmc insteas of the ssd. Is there a way to disable the emmc? Or to delere windows off of it? I only want to use the SSD from now on for everything. How do...
  4. storage space on 32GB tablet

storage space on 32GB tablet: I purchased a tablet with 32GB internal memory. When new it had about 9GB free space. And now that's all gone because you, Microsoft, keeps updating the OS. Every time I clean the system up I end up with less and less free space. Yes, I remove temp files, disc cleanup,...
  5. Windows 1909 on 32GB eMMC drive

Windows 1909 on 32GB eMMC drive: I have an Asus E200H with a 32GB eMMC hard drive. There is not enough space to install the latest Windows updates. Can this be done? If not what are my options? Throw a perfectly good computer in the bin? How essential are these huge updates?...
  6. Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet.

Windows 10 new update too big for my Connect 32gb tablet.: Cleared all available space. Any ideas what I can do next ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-new-update-too-big-for-my-connect-32gb/f706af4f-7a9e-4543-8fe9-a1f80d64adf8
  7. 32GB EMMC Not Visible

32GB EMMC Not Visible: I recently added a 60GB SSD drive to my 32GB EMMC as the 32GB wasn't sufficient. I decided to have the OS installed on the SSD drive. The OS was installed successfully and functions without hiccup. However, the 32GB EMMC magically disappeared and I am now left with only the...
  8. Updating Windows 10 version 1709 to 1803 on my 32Gb tablet

Updating Windows 10 version 1709 to 1803 on my 32Gb tablet: When I try to do this update Windows tells me it wants 2,53Gb free space on my C drive but after deleting everything I can I only have 1.68Gb free. Any suggestions please. I can attach an external drive with 100 Gb free but it insists on having the space on the C drive....
  9. Email in Win10 Tablet

in Browsers and Email
    Email in Win10 Tablet: I am trying to get email from my Cloud server but can not find any way of doing it in the mail app. Urgent advice needed Thanks 64094
  10. Surface Tablet- Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Tablet- Win10: I have a Surface Tablet Running Win10. Problem Is, I must Find the MODEL NUMBER! Everybody I ask says everthing you need is under the "KICKSTAND"! It IS NOT! The only thing there is the windows Logo & under it is 128GB the serial number 022838544753! How do I find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 32gb ssd update