Windows 10: Update a non updated pc using a updated one

Discus and support Update a non updated pc using a updated one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop with windows 10 pro 151110240.I tried to update it to 1903 and it started updating.The update around 3 to 4 GB but I don't have that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AviralMittal1, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Update a non updated pc using a updated one

I have a laptop with windows 10 pro 151110240.I tried to update it to 1903 and it started updating.The update around 3 to 4 GB but I don't have that much of internet everyday and I also have another PC that is completely updated.how can I use that PC to update my another PC?

:)

AviralMittal1, Aug 15, 2020

2. Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Update a non updated pc using a updated one

Update Realtemp

For example it doesn't have support for the modern CPUs , mine has 6 cores and doesn't list all the temperatures. It also may need to be updated for Windows 10 Fall creator's update.

Harespok1974, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Update a non updated pc using a updated one

1. Update a non updated pc using a updated one - Similar Threads - Update non updated

2. Updates using 171 GB on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates using 171 GB on PC: Hello EveryoneI have a Pc and I just got the notification that my Storage is almost full even though the last thing I remembered it still having around 200 GB free. After checking it said that 173 GB are temporary files and 171 GB of them are under "Updates". I already tried...
  3. Updates using 171 GB on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates using 171 GB on PC: Hello EveryoneI have a Pc and I just got the notification that my Storage is almost full even though the last thing I remembered it still having around 200 GB free. After checking it said that 173 GB are temporary files and 171 GB of them are under "Updates". I already tried...
  4. One updater malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One updater malware: Recently I accidentally installed One Updater. Everytime I shut down my laptop I see an icon on the right bottom. I tried finding it and deleting it in apps and features but I cannot find it. Windows protection told me I had 1 threat earlier, but now it says there's 0...
  5. Question about win updates on a non frequently used laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about win updates on a non frequently used laptop.: So, I have a laptop that is pretty much used for writing and other things when I'm in bed, outside or otherwise cannot be on my desktop. Due to various reasons, I cannot use it as often as I'd like, so it's sometimes weeks to months between uses. Whenever I try using it after...
  6. Useful Coronavirus updates from Cortana Beta/non Beta

in Cortana
    Useful Coronavirus updates from Cortana Beta/non Beta: At the moment Cortana Beta/Non Beta doesn't give much useful info when you ask her about Coronavirus news/updates. It only shows a list of news article aggregated by MSN.com. It will be great if it is possible to show highlights of Covid-19 tracker developed by Microsoft URL:...
  7. Non Domain Joined PC Not Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Non Domain Joined PC Not Updating: Unable to get non-domain computers to connect to and update using internal WSUS server. Domain computers are working fine, but when the non-domain computers try to update after changing local gpo to point to WSUS server, it says "We couldn't connect to the update service....
  8. Windows updates on non-compatible devices

Windows updates on non-compatible devices: After an update caused my laptop to have a total meltdown back in summer and I had to take it in for a factory reset, I spoke to a Windows agent and he apparently switched off my automatic updates after informing me that my poor old Samsung (she's only 5!) was no longer...
  9. Windows Update continually tries to install non-existing updates.

Windows Update continually tries to install non-existing updates.: How can I disable non existing updates that no longer exist on Microsoft Servers? Windows Update is kind of choking on them and has become sort of unreliable and non operable. KB833858, KB837253, KB911701, KB913471 - Error 0x80096004. The accepted solution is to...
  10. Windows Update on (non-)metered connection.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update on (non-)metered connection.: Hi, I'm currently installing a computer for someone who basically uses it to pay bills and read emails. They connect to internet with an USB dongle that connects to 4G network. It is a non-metered subscription and I've changed that connection from the Windows Settings to...