Windows 10: Update a review

Discus and support Update a review in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to update a review I left in Microsoft store. No update function is available. Why are you punishing developers and users like this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chimes25, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Chimes25 Win User

Update a review

I want to update a review I left in Microsoft store. No update function is available. Why are you punishing developers and users like this?

:)

Chimes25, Sep 21, 2020

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Sep 21, 2020
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Sep 21, 2020
  4. raptori Win User

Update a review

Leadtek GeForce GTX 285

nice review and nice card but don't you think that games list need to be updated cause I'm sure that who own this card won't use it to play the game list provided in TPU review ..... after all it's only a suggestion ...... thanks.

raptori, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Update a review

1. Update a review - Similar Threads - Update review

2. Trying to update Windows 10 but Reviewing Licensed Terms says Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to update Windows 10 but Reviewing Licensed Terms says Error Encountered: I've been trying to update my windows 10 laptop but it just won't let me because, everytime I try to click "Review the license terms", it opens up and says "Error Encountered" and I cannot click the "agree and install". How can I fix this?...
  3. Trying to update Windows 10 but Reviewing Licensed Terms says Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to update Windows 10 but Reviewing Licensed Terms says Error Encountered: I've been trying to update my windows 10 laptop but it just won't let me because, everytime I try to click "Review the license terms", it opens up and says "Error Encountered" and I cannot click the "agree and install". How can I fix this?...
  4. Trying to update Windows 10 but Reviewing Licensed Terms says Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't Submit or Update reviews in the Microsoft Store I see the buttons, they just don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't Submit or Update reviews in the Microsoft Store I see the buttons, they just don't...: I am signed in to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. I can see my Library and it correctly reflects what's installed and what I had previously installed on other computers so it's definitely correctly connected to my Microsoft account. If I click "Write a review," it lets me...
  6. I can't Submit or Update reviews in the Microsoft Store I see the buttons, they just don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Submit or Update reviews in the Microsoft Store I see the buttons, they just don't...: I am signed in to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. I can see my Library and it correctly reflects what's installed and what I had previously installed on other computers so it's definitely correctly connected to my Microsoft account. If I click "Write a review," it lets me...
  7. User cannot update review/rating after his issue is resolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    User cannot update review/rating after his issue is resolved: So my App got a 1-star rating on the store saying "it doesn't" work. I replied and asked the user to describe the problem to me. We had some email exchange and finally the problem was resolved by re-installing. The user told me he would like to update his review but the store...
  8. insider review win10 2004 update

insider review win10 2004 update: how to delete insider review of win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-review-win10-2004-update/d19b857e-cf92-4933-b13f-a59476b6860b
  9. How and where can i review the new features in windows 10 update

How and where can i review the new features in windows 10 update: After update, but before reset, I had the possibility to view and read about the new features in message window one after one. After reset the message window is empty. Is it possible I can find this information again?...
  10. Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Update Microsoft Store Review or Leave Public Reply to Developer Response: As stated in title, I can't update my product review nor can I leave a reply to the developer's response. the normal "leave a review" option is not present, nor is there an option to edit or update the current review. I have tried both the wsreset.exe in Administrator...