Windows 10: Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10

Discus and support Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the last few months I have had a problem updating windows (Error code:0x80070643) and troubleshooting for practically anything (Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TaylorHebert, May 4, 2019.

1. Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10

Over the last few months I have had a problem updating windows (Error code:0x80070643) and troubleshooting for practically anything (Error code:0x8007000E) with no success in finding a fix for the problem. From what I have seen I believe it may be corrupted system files but I cannot be certain of that. I was recommended to use sfc /scannow in the command prompt as admin but it says "it could not perform the requested action." Windows update troubleshooter will not even start (Error code:0x800700C1). Troubleshooter in Settings will crash Settings when clicked as well.

Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10 1dd23d20-b650-438a-8446-7b87e0e6c15b?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

:)

TaylorHebert, May 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 4, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 4, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10

1. Update and All Troubleshooting Does Not Work Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Update Troubleshooting Does

2. windows update & troubleshoot is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update & troubleshoot is not working: hi its nagaraju, i have an issue in my desktop that i could not able to do windows update its showing error and in system no troubleshoot is working for any option kindly help me to resolve it to mail - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Windows Update Troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Troubleshooter not working: [ATTACH]Some users have noticed that when they try to use the Windows Update Troubleshooter to fix Windows Update problems, it does not work as intended. If you face this issue, then this post suggests ways to resolve the issue. Running Windows Update Troubleshooter is one of...
  4. Windows 10 Update and troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update and troubleshooter not working: Windows UpdatePrompt "You're not up to date".Red alert "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes".2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5009543 failure after download.Respond: We couldn't install this update, but you...
  5. Windows 10 Update and troubleshooter not working

Windows 10 Update and troubleshooter not working: Windows UpdatePrompt "You're not up to date".Red alert "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes".2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5009543 failure after download.Respond: We couldn't install this update, but you...
  6. Windows 10 Update and troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Update Troubleshooting not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Troubleshooting not working: For quite some time "Service Host: Network Service" has been using a lot of resources on my computer. I've been looking for quite some time on how to solve this issue until I used the windows update troubleshooter. Every time I use it it says "Problems found" and then "Check...
  8. Windows Update Troubleshooting not working

Windows Update Troubleshooting not working: For quite some time "Service Host: Network Service" has been using a lot of resources on my computer. I've been looking for quite some time on how to solve this issue until I used the windows update troubleshooter. Every time I use it it says "Problems found" and then "Check...
  9. Troubleshooters and windows update not working

Troubleshooters and windows update not working: Hello, A week or so my laptop was updating windows and got stuck for hours. I restarted it and it loaded a screen that checked the drive. Everything was ok. Since then I cannot use any troubleshooter or update windows. I have tried a system restore, but it wasn't before the...
  10. Troubleshooter and windows update not working

Troubleshooter and windows update not working: Hello, A week or so my laptop was updating windows and got stuck for hours. I restarted it and it loaded a screen that checked the drive. Everything was ok. Since then I cannot use the troubleshooter or up date windows. I have tried a system restore, but it wasn't before...