Windows 10: Update and lost my desktop and all of my print drivers

Discus and support Update and lost my desktop and all of my print drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computer updated yesterday and I lost all of the my settings as well as all of my print drivers. Tried to use system restore to reset before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShawnMcDonald4, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Update and lost my desktop and all of my print drivers

Computer updated yesterday and I lost all of the my settings as well as all of my print drivers. Tried to use system restore to reset before the update and it did not work.

:)

ShawnMcDonald4, Feb 18, 2020

2. Remote Desktop Print Locally

Hi,

Printer drivers needs to be updated in order for it to function on your work computer. For us to effectively assist you in rectifying the remote desktop printing, we would like to confirm the following information:

• Is this the first time you have tried printing from your work PC?
    • Have you recently installed any updates on either of the 2 devices?
    • What is the exact error message that you received?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 18, 2020
  3. How to print a page of my desktop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist with it.

To take a print of your desktop, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

• Go to desktop.

• Press Print Screen key from your keyboard.

• Open Paint application.

• Press Ctrl + V key.

• If the printer is connected, press Ctrl + P.

• Select the printer to print the page and click on
      OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Update and lost my desktop and all of my print drivers

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Update and lost my desktop and all of my print drivers

1. Update and lost my desktop and all of my print drivers - Similar Threads - Update lost desktop

2. I lost all my Onedrive and Desktop files, HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost all my Onedrive and Desktop files, HELP!: My computer was giving me a warning for the storage being too full, and the "Free Up Space" option wasn't being any help, so I opened up Treesize and tried to find something to delete there.I saw that Onedrive was taking up a lot of space, so I went to the Onedrive app and...
  3. My desktop randomly lost all sound, Input and Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop randomly lost all sound, Input and Output: A few days ago my headset crackled and lost all sound, i've since tried everything i can uninstalling and reinstalling drivers from the manufacturers website, i even bought a new headset and the problem still persists the sound used to come and go, occasionally working for...
  4. My desktop randomly lost all sound, Input and Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop randomly lost all sound, Input and Output: A few days ago my headset crackled and lost all sound, i've since tried everything i can uninstalling and reinstalling drivers from the manufacturers website, i even bought a new headset and the problem still persists the sound used to come and go, occasionally working for...
  5. Lost all my Whiteboards after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Whiteboards after update: Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new updated Whiteboard. A little bit freaked lost a lot of work data....
  6. Lost all my Whiteboards after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my Whiteboards after update: Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new updated Whiteboard. A little bit freaked lost a lot of work data....
  7. on upgrade lost all my personal apps on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    on upgrade lost all my personal apps on desktop: How do I get my personal apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-upgrade-lost-all-my-personal-apps-on-desktop/5f518698-c92e-4f26-a20b-bc6bd294c0ff
  8. Are all of my drivers updated??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are all of my drivers updated??: [ATTACH] Are all of my drivers updated?? I tried to updated the marked ones manually. It didn't work.I then tried to update using iobit driver booster. It also didn't work....
  9. Lost all my documents after an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my documents after an update: I was with tech support yesterday and he did an update to fix my problems, which didn't work, and I lost all my documents. I did a "restore to earlier date" and they are still missing. How do I get them back?...
  10. Lost my desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost my desktop: Dell tablet with Windows 10. This morning I turned on the tablet and checked the local weather. All done. Turned off tablet. Turned it on a couple hrs later, no desktop icons showing, no apps showing. Just have desktop picture showing. I can access internet and file manager...