Windows 10: update and microsoft store

Discus and support update and microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; window Update is not working. microsoft store is not opening either. I have strong wifi connection. still it says check your connection or try again... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HarisAbdullah, Sep 22, 2019.

1. update and microsoft store

window Update is not working. microsoft store is not opening either. I have strong wifi connection. still it says check your connection or try again later. please tell me how can i fix this

:)

HarisAbdullah, Sep 22, 2019

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Sep 22, 2019
  4. update and microsoft store

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

update and microsoft store

1. update and microsoft store - Similar Threads - update microsoft store

2. Update Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Microsoft store: How to update Microsoft store and after clicked update now It wont update ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-microsoft-store/b23f7253-f121-4c39-9b3f-2256a7318475
  3. Update Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Microsoft store: How to update Microsoft store and after clicked update now It wont update ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-microsoft-store/b23f7253-f121-4c39-9b3f-2256a7318475
  4. Update Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store Can't Update Anything, Even Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Can't Update Anything, Even Microsoft Store: I've been having this issue for months now and any and all threads, suggestions, and whatnot have not worked.When I try to update anything at all with microsoft store, even if it's the microsoft store app itself, it doesn't update. It downloads and installs the update to...
  6. Microsoft store Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Updates: Can you update Microsoft Store version 22110.1401.3.0 in Windows 11 dev build OS 21996.1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updates/f2b549f2-385f-403f-ac98-452b300bab08
  7. Microsoft store Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Updates: Can you update Microsoft Store version 22110.1401.3.0 in Windows 11 dev build OS 21996.1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updates/f2b549f2-385f-403f-ac98-452b300bab08
  8. Microsoft Store updates

Microsoft Store updates: I pressed get updates on the top right of my screen, when the apps popped up every app was stuck on pending and I left it foran hour. The bad news is it that the apps where still on pending, can someone help me out?...
  9. Updating and Microsoft store

Updating and Microsoft store: I have got the Xbox Gamepass and I want to the game "Bomber Crew" I tried to download it, but I had to update I did a full update of the OS and everything else, I then tried again but the OS is still out of date, I looked for more updates but I could not find any Anyone...
  10. Updates on the microsoft store

Updates on the microsoft store: My apps recently started to take minutes to open(including the Microsoft store, the pictures and videos). Then I realized they were not updated. The problem is that when I went to the Microsoft store I saw more than 35 apps out of date. When I clicked on update they all said...