Windows 10: Update and security is not opening

Discus and support Update and security is not opening in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not able to open update and security in the settings menu. Pls help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vishwanathan Sankar, May 29, 2020.

1. Update and security is not opening

I am not able to open update and security in the settings menu. Pls help.

:)

Vishwanathan Sankar, May 29, 2020
  2. Jorge Win User

Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

Jorge, May 29, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 29, 2020
  4. Update and security is not opening

Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

Bill doesn't give a damn.

Deadlyraver, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Update and security is not opening

1. Update and security is not opening - Similar Threads - Update security opening

2. windows security not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security not opening: windows Security is not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-not-opening/7e8daa56-125b-4212-8a38-7ff0e6a6b6f8
  3. Windows security not opening

Windows security not opening: I have Windows security and dont have 3rd party anti virus software or program. I tried to open it today to run some scan on my device however it is not opening. There is no error message showing, it will just immediately turn off when I click open. Please help me and I dont...
  4. Windows security not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security not opening: Windows security not opening in Windows 11. I get the pop-up "You will need a new app to open the windowsdefender link". When I paste "Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage" It shows "Reset-AppxPackage : Package was not found. Windows cannot remove...
  5. Windows security not opening

Windows security not opening: Windows security not opening in Windows 11. I get the pop-up "You will need a new app to open the windowsdefender link". When I paste "Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage" It shows "Reset-AppxPackage : Package was not found. Windows cannot remove...
  6. windows security not opening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security not opening: when open windows security show an error this app cant open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-not-opening/8acd7cd4-6dc3-430c-80d9-43c54e21deac
  7. Windows security not opening

Windows security not opening: Can someone help me with my windows and security not opening? my windows version is 21H2 and when I open settings>update and security>windows security when I do that I see an Open windows security button when I press it I see a shield logo but it closes right as I see its...
  8. Windows Security not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security not Opening: Hi there! My PC does not open its windows security application. When I try to open it, it shows an orange blank page and suddenly gets closed automatically.How can I fix this issue.......
  9. Update and Security not opening

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update and Security not opening: Laptop was upgraded to windows 10 a week ago.Now I find update security setting is not opening.Requesting for help for fixing the problem thanks 39671
  10. Windows 10 Update & Security won't open

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update & Security won't open: This has been an issue for a few weeks now and i can't update W10 at all, here's what it looks like when i open the update page: [img] It's just blank, i can't click on anything on there besides just closing it, i've tried using the troubleshooter thing and it doesn't...