Windows 10: Update annoying more than a month.

Discus and support Update annoying more than a month. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Update annoying more than a month. Last time three days update continued if 100% arrived message appears. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ba-alawi, Dec 29, 2018.

1. ba-alawi Win User

Update annoying more than a month.

Last time three days update continued if 100% arrived message appears. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0x80244018. Really annoying update i can'nt use the computer.

:)

ba-alawi, Dec 29, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update annoying more than a month. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 29, 2018
  3. IE7 Is Coming This Month...Are you Ready?

The final release of IE7 will be released this month. A few weeks after it will be put available for download it will be added to the list of automatic updates.
    Improvements over IE6 can be found in layout and security while keeping compatibility. Webmasters will still have to check their sites for compatibility as problems may occur. Steps to ensure compatibility can be found here.
    Of course you won't be forced to upgrade, if you don't want IE7 you can simply remove it from the automatic updates list and update it when you are ready.

Source: MSDN

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Update annoying more than a month.

Update Windows 10 after 5 months in storage?

Hi Nitram,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the latest updates on your device.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which were the updates you found to be installed on youe device?
    • Did you check if those update are already installed under View installed updates?
    • What exactly do you mean by: "My PC has been in storage for 5 months"?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if those updates are already installed:

Follow:

• Right click on the Start button and select Programs and Features.
    • Click on View installed updates.

Step 2: Disable anti-virus software.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install
    other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software.

Step 3: I suggest you to
    run Windows Update troubleshooter

Windows Update troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Update annoying more than a month. - Similar Threads - Update annoying more

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month: Hi everyone.I have my computer doing blue screen that I can't reproduce when I want to. My computer is 2 years old, and it used to have its screen freeze for a few seconds with the sound going crazy at the same time, before I had these BSOD, so maybe there is a link between...
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month: Hi everyone.I have my computer doing blue screen that I can't reproduce when I want to. My computer is 2 years old, and it used to have its screen freeze for a few seconds with the sound going crazy at the same time, before I had these BSOD, so maybe there is a link between...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appearing randomly for more than a month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't delay Updates more than 1 month.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't delay Updates more than 1 month.: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro, and last update I did, was on 17th February. Problem is; since that 17th February, I can't delay updates more than 24th March. This is barely a little more than 30 days. It should be at least 90 days, and I know that with Pro version you could...
  6. My laptop stuck in getting things better for more than 1 month for updating updating...

My laptop stuck in getting things better for more than 1 month for updating updating...: Some times showing downloading. Some times showing installing, Then showing getting things ready, This is continuing more than 1 month. I can not able to update version 1903,...
  7. Updates installing more than once

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates installing more than once: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just realized that KB4023057 has installed itself 3 times--November and December, 2018, and January 2019. KB4100347 has installed twice: once on January 29 and again today. Why would that be? 126628
  8. Windows 10 x64 has not finished updating to 1803 after more than 6 months.

Windows 10 x64 has not finished updating to 1803 after more than 6 months.: "windows 10 x64 has not finished updating to 1803 after more than 6 months of trying. Winver still shows 1709.[ATTACH] Update log shows many attempts, most "successful". [ATTACH][ATTACH] But disk usage goes to 100% at logon, and stays there.[ATTACH] Office updates,...
  9. Technical question about updates for more than 1 month

Technical question about updates for more than 1 month: In order to save time and hassle I update my old laptop by downloading update packages from the catalog website on my PC and transferring the files on to its hard drive and running them. I have now got 2 months of updates to do which means: cumulative KB4456655 for September...
  10. Data Usage for more than a month

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage for more than a month: Hi , How can I see my network data usage for more than a month under "Settings>>Netwok&Internet>>DataUsage" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/data-usage-for-more-than-a-month/20df901d-e853-4cd0-8658-aa47db60dd71