Windows 10: Update appeared today not sure what it is.

Discus and support Update appeared today not sure what it is. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed. I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by smalltown, May 24, 2018.

1. smalltown Win User

Update appeared today not sure what it is.

Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed.

I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the updates prior to this, but this one is dated 4/26/2018
    I am not running surface laptop. Before I install it is it ok ?

Update appeared today not sure what it is. [​IMG]

:)

smalltown, May 24, 2018
  2. haffy Win User

htc getting notes to appear on today page

great amtasks looks good, but when i go to the settings, today , item tab and tick the box for it to appear on Today page and save nothing happens; when i go back the tick has gone; this sems to happen with most things on this list, none of them appear?
    is this a known defect with 6.1? or HTC?

i kinda wanted the hand written notes to appear on today page rather than the Tasks as Notes seems to recog hand writting better than tasks?

haffy, May 25, 2018
  3. odd login with win to today

Hi,

I suggest you to check if you have any new updates available for Windows.

To check the update history follow the below steps:

• Click on Windows Key.
    • Click on settings
    • Click on windows updates and security.
    • Click on advanced options
    • Select view update history.
    • Now check if there is any new updates installed.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Update appeared today not sure what it is.

1. Update appeared today not sure what it is. - Similar Threads - Update appeared today

2. This just appeared after today's update....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just appeared after today's update....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkSyndicateYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1beuvha/this_just_appeared_after_todays_update/
  3. Not sure, whats going on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure, whats going on: So, I think, my gpu is going bad, is just a guess.I have uploaded two mini dump files link. 2 Items Any, help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-whats-going-on/adfa7449-2b96-4a52-baa2-2af15b34913a
  4. what sure naim

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    what sure naim: salam i am zakaria ezzahraoui my old he is 18 i am trader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-sure-naim/1fae71cd-c883-4209-a0f9-cf51630a3708
  5. what sure naim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what sure naim: salam i am zakaria ezzahraoui my old he is 18 i am trader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-sure-naim/1fae71cd-c883-4209-a0f9-cf51630a3708
  6. Not sure what to do

Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  7. Updates today - Guess what's coming...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates today - Guess what's coming...: There were/are 2 TWO Cumulatives today. What's coming? Gee, ya think it might just be 2004 20H1 our Spring Update... Considering it is the 12th of May, already Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  8. Random keybinds appeared today.

Random keybinds appeared today.: When I hit ctrl + 1, it zooms in. Ctrl + 2, I can draw on the screen. Ctrl + 3, 10 minute timer starts. Ctrl + 4 zooms in on mouse. I don't know exactly when it happened but i know it started today. If you could help, that would be greatly appreciated. thanks. (I couldn't...
  9. not sure what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not sure what this is?: versionCode:3068 versionName:1.7.0 sharedUserLabel:0 device id:F22FA39196261E59ACAB77F109943367470539AE22B3598FA419E1045161D907 packageName:com.audible.application sharedUserId:null RELEASE:4.4.4 SDK:19 BOARD: MSM8926 BRAND:Verizon DEVICE:matisseltevzw...
  10. This update appeared today not sure what it is.

in Windows 10 Support
    This update appeared today not sure what it is.: Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed. I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the updates prior to this, but this one is dated 4/26/2018 I am not running surface laptop. Before I install it is it ok ? [img]...