Windows 10: Update Assistant installing 21H1

Discus and support Update Assistant installing 21H1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Update Assistant has been stalled at 99% for 3+ hrs. Looing at Task Manager/Processes I am not seeing any activity. Listed operations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by G_R, Jun 16, 2021.

1. G_R
    G_R Win User

Update Assistant installing 21H1

Windows 10 Update Assistant has been stalled at 99% for 3+ hrs. Looing at Task Manager/Processes I am not seeing any activity. Listed operations are:Windows 10 Update Assistant 32 bit 2Windows 10 Update AssistantWindows InstallerActual beginning of download/update started about 6hrs ago.Should I be patient or restart the laptop?

:)

2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Issue(s) with 21H1 Update

The Windows update list of installed updates has always been a confusing & incomplete list. I don't think you had a problem at all.

Denis

4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update Assistant installing 21H1 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Update Assistant installing 21H1 - Similar Threads - Update Assistant installing

2. Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant: I am currently on version 1909. Thus to be in service again, I downloaded update assistant to get to a supported version 21H1. But for some reason, I cannot update. As far as I know, the update assistant does its job perfectly,This is the error"windows setup cannot be...
  3. Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant: I am currently on version 1909. Thus to be in service again, I downloaded update assistant to get to a supported version 21H1. But for some reason, I cannot update. As far as I know, the update assistant does its job perfectly,This is the error"windows setup cannot be...
  4. Cannot update to 21H1 using windows update assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings

Already installed 21h1 update but windows still shows 21h1 update in settings: So, In May I installed Windows 21h1 update and I had problems with pc so I re-installed the update.Now, in October I get 21h1 update in settings and even when I try to install the update it says "update error 0X800f081f" so I do know I have to install .NET Framework but the...
  6. Installing 21H1 update fails

Installing 21H1 update fails: I'm trying to install the 21H1 update on my Windows 10 machine and after installing the update and restarting it appears to fail as the build number is not changed. I don't receive any error message after the restart and I can't figure out what is causing it in the setuperr...
  7. Windows Update 21H1 redownloading via "Windows 10 Update Assistant" instead of installation.

Windows Update 21H1 redownloading via "Windows 10 Update Assistant" instead of installation.: I have a Windows of version 1903. Microsoft has stopped support for this version. I received a feature update to 20H2 which could never install I don't know why.Now, since I don't get any updates anymore, I tried updating to version 21H1 via the "Windows 10 Update Assistant",...
  8. Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error.

Upgrading to 21H1 by windows update assist makes error.: Hello.I purchased Dell XPS 9700 this March, and I guess the 20H2 version of windows pro was installed.Recently, I reset my laptop and downloaded windows update assist to check updates that can't be detected automatically.Update assist asked me that the device will be reset...
  9. 21H1 Install

in Windows 10 Customization
    21H1 Install: Installed 21H1 on 5/25/2021. Shouldn't 'Installed on' reflect the 21H1 install date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21h1-install/96cc428f-3fa3-4a36-99d6-5276ed8eddac
  10. Support Assist Recovery Assistant - "Dell Update Not Installed"

Support Assist Recovery Assistant - "Dell Update Not Installed": Recently I had to reset my computer, and now I've gotten to file recovery, but when it gets to the "check for updates" section it says "dell update not installed", but there are no updates available and I've run the update trouble shooter. I just really need my files back and...