Windows 10: Update bios on Samsung Laptop (NP350E7C-A01US)

Discus and support Update bios on Samsung Laptop (NP350E7C-A01US) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, For the past couple of days I've been going all around the web trying to perform a simple task: a BIOS update/reflash on my Samsung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chompy33, Dec 1, 2019.

1. chompy33 Win User

Update bios on Samsung Laptop (NP350E7C-A01US)

Hello everyone,

For the past couple of days I've been going all around the web trying to perform a simple task: a BIOS update/reflash on my Samsung Laptop, model NP350E7C-A01US. See, the issue is that the laptop takes 2-3 minutes to even reach the Samsung logo when booting.

Also, I upgraded the internal drive, and to reinstall Windows 10, I used an OEM disk, if that matters; however, these issues arose when using the drive shipped with the laptop, which was corrupted when a Kasperski update went through and essentially, what I believed for a while, just killed the laptop.

All I am looking for is the BIOS file, or any means of reflashing, if not updating, the BIOS. Since I've had no luck, I did an online text chat with Samsung support. They were absolutely no help; they said: "update your drivers from the SWUpdate app." On a side note, the SWUpdate app and Samsung's settings app had no options regarding BIOS. The next day, I called Samsung support and gave them my problem. After being put on hold for a few minutes, they told me I had to call Microsoft support for help updating the BIOS. And so I did, and they're automated system thing said I could pay for their tech support or go online to the forums for free help.

I know I ranted a bit, but alas I'm starting to run out of hope. Does anyone know how to update or reflash the BIOS on this thing? I can't be sure if this will fix my issue, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me to try. I understand the risks to flash the BIOS; this is a secondary machine so even if I mess it up, it's no big deal.

Thank you!

On a side note, I'm putting this in the Windows section as I don't know where else to put it.

:)

chompy33, Dec 1, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Dec 1, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Update bios on Samsung Laptop (NP350E7C-A01US)

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Update bios on Samsung Laptop (NP350E7C-A01US)

1. Update bios on Samsung Laptop (NP350E7C-A01US) - Similar Threads - Update bios Samsung

2. BIOS Update on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS Update on Laptop: Hi I am using Lenovo ideapad 3i. I bought it around One and a half years ago new. I got Bios updates like 3 times before and also updated them without knowing that bios updates are serious updates. Anyways, Currently i have a Optional Bios update on my laptop which i haven't...
  3. BIOS Update on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS Update on Laptop: Hi I am using Lenovo ideapad 3i. I bought it around One and a half years ago new. I got Bios updates like 3 times before and also updated them without knowing that bios updates are serious updates. Anyways, Currently i have a Optional Bios update on my laptop which i haven't...
  4. BIOS Update on Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Samsung NP300E5C - Locked out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung NP300E5C - Locked out of BIOS: Hello. I had big trouble yesterday while clean installing w10 on this laptop. It came with Windows 8.1 The issue I am having is that I cannot manually enter BIOS (Tried all keys, although it seems it's F2). The only way I can enter BIOS is to invoke it through Windows...
  6. Samsung NP300E5C - Locked out of BIOS

Samsung NP300E5C - Locked out of BIOS: Hello. I had big trouble yesterday while clean installing w10 on this laptop. It came with Windows 8.1 The issue I am having is that I cannot manually enter BIOS (Tried all keys, although it seems it's F2). The only way I can enter BIOS is to invoke it through Windows...
  7. Samsung laptop,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Samsung laptop,: Camera how to alter shot to 50mm x 50mm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-laptop/6de2754f-2c6e-4654-a121-237d1a5aed27
  8. Samsung Updates ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Samsung Updates ?: Has anyone connected a Samsung phone to their Windows 10 computer. Friday I connected my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone to my computer to download some pictures to my computer. Since then I have received 5 updates for my phone and all of them say they were released Feb. 2012. 4234
  9. Acer laptop: BIOS update, worth it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer laptop: BIOS update, worth it?: Hello, I own an Acer E5 575G-5622 laptop. Recently bought this machine, it came with 1.12 BIOS version. If I see drivers for my laptop, it also shows me BIOS updates. Currently v1.29 BIOS update is available for this machine. My question is that is it worth it to upgrade...
  10. SAMSUNG Laptop : Blocking Window Updates

SAMSUNG Laptop : Blocking Window Updates: I have just learned that Samsung have installed a program that blocks Windows Updates. I am trying to get the Windows 10 upgrade notification and came across an article about this. Can someone assist me with details on how I can unblock this Samsung install so that I am able...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bios update samsung np350e7c

2. samsung NP350E7C bios update windows 10

3. np350e7c bios update

4. check samsung np350e7c bios,
  5. flash bios np350e7c