Windows 10: update browser for app has stopped working

Discus and support update browser for app has stopped working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; does anyone have any idea what this relates to following the latest Microsoft may windows 10 build ? thanks 180574 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NICK ADSL UK, Jun 5, 2021.

1. update browser for app has stopped working

does anyone have any idea what this relates to following the latest Microsoft may windows 10 build ? thanks

:)

NICK ADSL UK, Jun 5, 2021

2. START MENU,CORTANA,EDGE BROWSER AND IN-BUILT APPS NOT WORKING

Hi Aditya,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter from the below article and check if it helps.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Method 2: You may follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Fix problems with the Start menu

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Microsoft Edge has stopped woorking

Hello,

There may be a number of reasons why suddenly Edge would stop working. The first troubleshooting step that we can try is to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check out
    this link for more information and download link for the troubleshooter.

If the above step won't work, we also suggest resetting Edge. For this, follow the steps below:

• Close Microsoft Edge browser.
    • On the Cortana search bar, type Default App settings.
    • Click on Microsoft Edge (the list may not include Edge if your operating system is not on Creators Update.)
    • Under Microsoft Edge, click Advanced options.
    • Click the Reset button and confirm.
    • Restart your PC.
    Note: Your PC must be updated to the latest version of Windows for this troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Jun 5, 2021
  4. update browser for app has stopped working

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

update browser for app has stopped working

1. update browser for app has stopped working - Similar Threads - update browser app

2. Browsers Stop Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Stop Working: I have a handful of domain workstations from varying locations whose browsers stop resolving web pages. You can ping by name from a command prompt and all other network services seem to be working except their browsers, like all of them, Firefox, Chrome, Edge... The fix is to...
  3. Browsers Stop Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers Stop Working: I have a handful of domain workstations from varying locations whose browsers stop resolving web pages. You can ping by name from a command prompt and all other network services seem to be working except their browsers, like all of them, Firefox, Chrome, Edge... The fix is to...
  4. Browsers Stop Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  6. Apps & Browser controle has NO PROVIDER?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apps & Browser controle has NO PROVIDER?: Dear Microsoft community, -I did just find out in "Virus & Threat protection" that "Apps & Browser Controle " HAVE NO PROVIDER!...Why is that? -My computer is Dell>setting(s)=Windows 10 Home, Version 1903. Thank you community. * Moved from Edge/Favorites...
  7. kindle app has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kindle app has stopped working: This morning, trying to download a book, after downloading a sample, i am told the kindle app is no longer avaible, go to microsoft support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-has-stopped-working/db2e16dc-dc4b-4a59-8484-1f74c133faa8
  8. Browsers have stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Browsers have stopped working: After I updated my Windows 10 computer a couple pf weeks ago I began to have issues with my web browsers. I was using Google Chrome and it would work for about 30 seconds and then freeze and crash. After a couple of days, my plugins stopped working and Chrome would crash...
  9. Windows update has stopped working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update has stopped working: Hi there everyone after updating to win10 from 8.1 everything worked fine until today. When I switch pc on I always check for updates but today windows update would not work!! It had worked since upgrade on Monday. Tried rebooting but still not working! any ideas?...
  10. Get Office app has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Office app has stopped working: I checked on the stability report last night, and I found out that the "Get Office" app has been having issues every single day. The computer does not crash, and there was no error message. Without examining the stability report, one would never know there's anything...