Windows 10: Update Browser

Discus and support Update Browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please send me a link to update the browser on Internet Explorer. Thanks. Paul... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulJones7, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Update Browser

Please send me a link to update the browser on Internet Explorer.

Thanks.

Paul

:)

PaulJones7, Aug 10, 2019

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 10, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

Update Browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Update Browser Main.jpg

Update Browser Refresh.jpg

Update Browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 10, 2019
  4. sttubs Win User

Update Browser

browser hijacked

I've removed viruses using Avast & Malwarebytes but still get browser redirects when trying to go to any Microsoft sites or update page. Any suggestions?

sttubs, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Update Browser

1. Update Browser - Similar Threads - Update Browser

2. update reverts default browser and other hijinx

in Windows 10 Support
    update reverts default browser and other hijinx: so, I got a friend whose computer is essentially a brick right now in terms of capability, I'm posting on her behalf. her computer received update version:1903 build:18362.295 and now its changing her default programs back to microsoft defaults, it erased her preferences for...
  3. Updated and now my browser is Yahoo even though default is set to Google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updated and now my browser is Yahoo even though default is set to Google: Hi, I have just updated to the newest version of windows (16th August 2019). I use Google Chrome exclusively, although Google is set as my default browser, every search is resulting in Yahoo. How do I stop this from happening? I do not want to be using Yahoo....
  4. Select dropdown boxes not working in any browser after Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Select dropdown boxes not working in any browser after Windows 10 1903 update: Hi, After installing this months updates when I click on a select dropdown box (like picking the operating system from the options below) on any webpage using Firefox, Chrome or Edge the option box just flashes and disappears meaning I cannot select anything. Have rebooted...
  5. Windows 10 October 2019 Update messes up Chrome Browser

Windows 10 October 2019 Update messes up Chrome Browser: My computer just updated to the newest version yesterday. It is Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. Right after that when I tried to use the Chrome Browser I started getting slow responses loading pages with a message on the bottom of the page saying " establishing secure...
  6. How do I update Edge Browser

How do I update Edge Browser: My Edge Browser is playing up something awful and not working very well at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-edge-browser/dbb266c3-acac-4053-8ba7-fff30af2f1bd
  7. after talking to microsoft support. i got msg installing update browser 11 and NOW UNABLE...

after talking to microsoft support. i got msg installing update browser 11 and NOW UNABLE...: any ideas on how to find files Microsoft downloaded to improve the browser. And NOW makes browser useless for doing biz. WILL NOT GO TO SITE. yes I did check using FireFox to see if I was still connected to the web. The biz site I NEVER had problems with before. I did...
  8. After Windows 10 May 2019 Update Other Internet Browsers Are Not Working Properly Other...

After Windows 10 May 2019 Update Other Internet Browsers Are Not Working Properly Other...: I had to format and reinstall a fresh copy of windows 10 first edition on my desktop computer. After installation i had installed other internet browsers other than edge as edge is back dated so edge is not compatible with all sites and edge is not available separately....
  9. Why has Microsoft 2019 June update Made not using Edge browser black out

Why has Microsoft 2019 June update Made not using Edge browser black out: Hello I have sent a lot of feedback to windows 10 about how watching Netflix or Youtube in a browser other than Microsoft Edge the screen blacks out when going to full screen and back again. This does not happen in Microsoft Edge. It is very annoying than they are still...
  10. Forced Updates now changing browser and settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forced Updates now changing browser and settings: OK what the hell, it seems that there's NO way to stop Microsoft from jamming updates onto my Windows 10 laptop, but last night it apparently updated my computer, restarted it and gave no notification of any kind. However, it changed my default browser to Internet Explorer (I...