Windows 10: Update Cannot Be Installed

Discus and support Update Cannot Be Installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So far the installations went well except for this : 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4493437) I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SarahCS, May 8, 2019.

1. SarahCS Win User

Update Cannot Be Installed

So far the installations went well except for this :

2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4493437)

I've tried a few times but I do not know what is the problem.

:)

SarahCS, May 8, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 8, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update Cannot Be Installed :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 8, 2019
  4. Update Cannot Be Installed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Update Cannot Be Installed

1. Update Cannot Be Installed - Similar Threads - Update Cannot Installed

2. Cannot install Window Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Window Update: Every day I have this update in listed under updates and a notification that asks me too install it.The install seems to fail every time though.I tried to fix it with Cleanup-Image, but as you can see, that didn't work either.This is the zip of...
  3. Cannot install Window Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Window Update: Every day I have this update in listed under updates and a notification that asks me too install it.The install seems to fail every time though.I tried to fix it with Cleanup-Image, but as you can see, that didn't work either.This is the zip of...
  4. Stuck with an update that cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with an update that cannot be installed: Hello,I just joined Windows Insider program on my Windows 10 machine.As expected, Windows Update started downloading "Windows 11 Insider Preview".However, it also downloaded "Update for Windows Feature Experience Pack for Windows 10 Version 20H2 KB5000967.Now when I restarted...
  5. I cannot install updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install updates: I already asked a similar question on the Russian forum, but did not receive a proper answer, so I hope for the help of foreigners. I have been suffering with this problem for 4 days.I cleaned the c: \Windows \SoftwareDistribution\ folder, restored system files via Dism...
  6. Cannot install updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot install updates: Hi, I've recently reinstalled W1p to move the boot psrtition, and now Windows gives the error code 0x80070570 whenever I ty installing. I've already tried WU Troubleshoot, restarting the sevices, nothing works. i5-8265U, 250GB SSD Boot drive, 1TB HDD, latest W10 consumer...
  7. Cannot install Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Update 1903: setupact: 2020-07-28 10:00:36, Error SYSPRP SPPNP: Failed to enumerate primitive driver packages. Err = 0x13[gle=0x00000013] 2020-07-28 10:00:36, Error SYSPRP SPPNP: Unable to install primitive drivers. Err = 0x13[gle=0x00000013] 2020-07-28...
  8. Cannot Install Feature update

Cannot Install Feature update: Split from this thread. Hi, I have been having the same issue with attempting to update Windows 10 1809 to either 1903 or 1909... However my problem occurs when the computer completely freezes during reboot @ 87%. The only error message I see is after I have had top...
  9. Cannot install updates

Cannot install updates: Hi, I have an Asus ES11. It has 32GB of memory. I am unable to install any of the Microsoft updates. I have 256GB SD card where I downloaded the update from the update catalog. Now I have the error message 80070070 that I do not have enough space. How am I supposed to...
  10. Cannot Install Update 1903

Cannot Install Update 1903: It fails at 60% complete every time, telling me "Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation." Thus far, I have attempted to install it: 1) As prompted by the XBox Gamepass for...