Windows 10: Update Caused Bugs In My Laptop

Discus and support Update Caused Bugs In My Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo ideapad 3.17 with Windows 10, version 2004, OS build 19041.1110 installed.Yesterday, Microsoft 'helped' me by automatically installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rayzen 2, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Rayzen 2 Win User

Update Caused Bugs In My Laptop

I have a Lenovo ideapad 3.17 with Windows 10, version 2004, OS build 19041.1110 installed.Yesterday, Microsoft 'helped' me by automatically installing an update. Now, my laptop is very buggy. Before the update, it was working great with no problems at all.Not being a computer-savvy person, I will have to describe how it is now behaving in less-than-technical terms, so I hope this will be understandable.The problem seems to have to do with the inability to select things and moving the cursor, as well as clicking on whatever I want to select, as well as having a cursor that just jumps around on

:)

Rayzen 2, Aug 14, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 14, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 14, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Update Caused Bugs In My Laptop - Similar Threads - Update Caused Bugs

2. Laptop bug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop bug?: My laptop keeps saying an attempt was made to refrence a token that does not exist my start button isn't working my background went to black and when opening apps it says class not registered how do I fix it...
  3. Windows 10 update bugs causing lockup on bootup

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update bugs causing lockup on bootup: Looking for a solution which isnt "start again". Been trying to get cumultive update to install on my laptop, its extra frustrating as this isnt top end hardware so its long waiting periods. It takes about 20 minutes for the update to reach 100% and I can do the reboot. As...
  4. Windows 10 update bugs causing lockup on bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update bugs causing lockup on bootup: Looking for a solution which isnt "start again". Been trying to get cumultive update to install on my laptop, its extra frustrating as this isnt top end hardware so its long waiting periods. It takes about 20 minutes for the update to reach 100% and I can do the reboot. As...
  5. Windows update 2004 causing havoc on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update 2004 causing havoc on my laptop: It has been more than a month since the windows 2004 update and my laptop and myself going mad. I have lost hours of work. I have disabled Windows search index to mitigate the effect on disk utilisation this continuously run at 100%. It was settled for a while but update...
  6. My laptop not shutdown when "Fast Startup" is enabled. How to detect the cause of the bug...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop not shutdown when "Fast Startup" is enabled. How to detect the cause of the bug...: A couple of days ago when I hit the shutdown button (physical or in the start menu, it doesn't matter) after a couple of seconds display turn off and I get to login screen. At that time keyboard backlight does not turn off and laptop continues to work. Nothing helped (OS...
  7. Microsoft Update caused many problems with my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Update caused many problems with my laptop: I unstalled the latest update because my laptop would not boot and now everythung runs slow and i cant open attachments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-update-caused-many-problems-with-my/ccb76a8a-3c54-414a-bbdb-0f3fb4c56d89
  8. My laptop bugging after a week

My laptop bugging after a week: So 4 days ago i bought a HP-db0031nr laptop/AMD A9-9425/4GB/1TB HDD/15.6 Flat HD (1366x768)/AMD Radeon R5/windows 10 home (renewed) on amazaon I've been wanting this pc for a while now and got it for the DVD/CD burner because I wnated to get some agents for it instead of...
  9. Latest 1909 updates are causing my laptop to freeze

Latest 1909 updates are causing my laptop to freeze: I'm having to restart a couple of times a day. submitted by /u/k3v1n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h90ok5/latest_1909_updates_are_causing_my_laptop_to/
  10. Anniversary update has caused problems on my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update has caused problems on my laptop: [img] Hi I have now got the Anniversary update on my laptop and not everything is the same .My sticky notes have vanished , I can't open windows store , other apps don't open , I am also getting a box saying , you need to get an app from the store to open this , click ok and...