Windows 10: Update causing printing issues

Discus and support Update causing printing issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4512941) & 2019-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hoosier2516, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Update causing printing issues

2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4512941) & 2019-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64 (KB4511555) updates has caused printing issues. The computers can no longer print. How can I solve this.

:)

Hoosier2516, Sep 10, 2019

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Print Spooler Issue

Hello Sree,

For step by step instructions on how you can manually start the Print Spooler Service, follow these:

• Click Windows tab.
    • Type Control Panel > System and Maintenance
      > Administrative Tools.
    • Double click Services.
    • Right click to the Print Spooler service > Properties.

However, we suggest you can refer to an answer given by Prabhavathi Patil on this

thread

We also recommend that you update the driver for your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Update causing printing issues

Kb3140741 updates Causing issues working on the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which is the update which is causing your PC issues?
    • What .Net error are you getting?
    • What happens when you login to Safe mode with networking?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check how to uninstall and update.

• Press Start and type View installed updates.
    • Select the update and right click on it, Select Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Update causing printing issues

1. Update causing printing issues - Similar Threads - Update causing printing

2. Issues printing caused by Windows 10 adding print server queues to the system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues printing caused by Windows 10 adding print server queues to the system: The print server is Windows 2016, additionally we have Papercut MFP installed on it for accounting etc.Some Windows 10 computers are adding the print queue to the machine instead of the user. This is evidenced by the fact any local users logging onto the computer are...
  3. Issues printing caused by Windows 10 adding print server queues to the system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues printing caused by Windows 10 adding print server queues to the system: The print server is Windows 2016, additionally we have Papercut MFP installed on it for accounting etc.Some Windows 10 computers are adding the print queue to the machine instead of the user. This is evidenced by the fact any local users logging onto the computer are...
  4. MS Update causing print issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Update causing print issues: None of my printers, no matter how I connect via wireless, bluetooth or usb, will print. On the device manager I get an error code that there is no device driver. I have tried to install the HP driver but get a message when doing it that the printer can't be connected to....
  5. MS Update causing print issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Update causing print issues: None of my printers, no matter how I connect via wireless, bluetooth or usb, will print. On the device manager I get an error code that there is no device driver. I have tried to install the HP driver but get a message when doing it that the printer can't be connected to....
  6. Windows 10 updates cause printer issues; will not print by WiFi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updates cause printer issues; will not print by WiFi: EVERY time there is an update in about the past 6 months, the wifi printing no longer works. Have to reload the driver. How to prevent / fix this? And why does it continue to happen?...
  7. Update causes Brother print failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update causes Brother print failure: My Brother printer no longer functions after the Windows June 2020 update. According to Brother Update KB4560960 causes this problem. They are correct and my printer works after uninstalling the update. My ongoing problem is that Windows keeps reinstalling this update....
  8. Printing Issues with update 1909

Printing Issues with update 1909: Still cannot print after installing update from 6/9 for Windows 10. When I delete this update there is no problem printing. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-update-1909/3d0ef4a4-c798-4ecb-85d5-878953eea36c
  9. KB4560960 causes printing issues, how to report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KB4560960 causes printing issues, how to report: How can I report issues with a specific update? KB4560960 caused the printer of my mom to no longer print. Took me a while to figure out over phone and remote support what was going on. the gdi32full.dll got updated with KB4560960 and now kills PrintIsolationHost as soon...
  10. Windows Update Printing Issue

Windows Update Printing Issue: My desktop, Acer Aspire, received the monthly updates last week. After the restart, the computer came up to a black screen. After multiple repeated attempts, I finally had to reload Windows to restore the computer. Everything is working fine, except it will not print. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update causing printing issues