Windows 10: Update causing Windows to restart fresh each restart

Discus and support Update causing Windows to restart fresh each restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MS performed 2 updates for Windows 10 concerning .Net and Adobe last night and since then all changes in apps and office are not saved, and the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeZeevi, May 4, 2021.

1. MikeZeevi Win User

Update causing Windows to restart fresh each restart

MS performed 2 updates for Windows 10 concerning .Net and Adobe last night and since then all changes in apps and office are not saved, and the PC reverts back to the status right after the update. This update is found under Other Updates. How can I get out this situation?

:)

MikeZeevi, May 4, 2021
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, May 4, 2021
  3. Update KB3150513, causing random restarts

HI,

There are different possible reasons as to why you computer is restarting randomly. An update not installed properly could be one of the causes. For us to resolved you concern, kindly answer the question below;

• Were there any error messages before you computer restarts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You can also refer to this article:
    Windows Update Troubleshooter
    . Just choose the version for your system and follow the steps.

Update us on the results once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, May 4, 2021
  4. mystikl Win User

Computer restarting

I took out one of the sticks and it's working now. RAM wasn't on my list cause I thought bad ram would give BSODs not restarts. Boy was I wrong! Thanks for the help i789.

EDIT: I ran the Windows 7 memory stability test on the remaining stick and it passed the test. Half an hour later the comp crashed again. Is it still the RAM?

mystikl, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Update causing Windows to restart fresh each restart - Similar Threads - Update causing restart

2. Restart freezes desktop after each Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart freezes desktop after each Windows 11 update: Since moving to Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.900, every time I click Restart after a Windows update, my desktop freezes during the restart process.Windows completes the installation, then mouse and keyboard get disconnected, screen goes dark, but the system doesn't...
  3. Restart freezes desktop after each Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart freezes desktop after each Windows 11 update: Since moving to Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.900, every time I click Restart after a Windows update, my desktop freezes during the restart process.Windows completes the installation, then mouse and keyboard get disconnected, screen goes dark, but the system doesn't...
  4. Firmware Update Causing Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware Update Causing Restart: Hello everyone. I work for a school district with a large number of Lenovo 14W laptops available for student use. Recently, we have had many of these laptops that throw up the following message after logging into the laptop: "You're about to be signed out. The system will...
  5. Firmware Update Causing Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware Update Causing Restart: Hello everyone. I work for a school district with a large number of Lenovo 14W laptops available for student use. Recently, we have had many of these laptops that throw up the following message after logging into the laptop: "You're about to be signed out. The system will...
  6. Firmware Update Causing Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Reinstall fonts on each restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall fonts on each restart: Everytime I restart I've to reinstall a non standard font called Cascadia Code PL. Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/farlangben [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj7fmr/reinstall_fonts_on_each_restart/
  8. Camera causing restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera causing restart: Recently my laptop started restarting and showing the blue screen of death immediately when zoom opened. This happens every time I attempt to use zoom or to use the camera in any other way. After much trouble shooting there seems to be an issue related to the camera driver....
  9. Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart: Event log shows windows update causing a restart: The process C:\Windows\System32\usocoreworker.exe MILESTONE-JB has initiated the restart of computer MILESTONE-JB on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Operating System: Service pack Planned Reason...
  10. How to fresh restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fresh restart?: I'm having troubles ever since I did a restart on my computer; I can't open windows settings, searchbar/Cortana, and start menu. I know that my windows I have was corrupt anyways due to past issues, but I can't reach the fresh restart ability if I can not open windows...