Windows 10: Update constantly breaking my computers

Discus and support Update constantly breaking my computers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm sick of it. I have 5 windows 10 computers on a home network and every time one of them is hacked by microsoft to install unwanted and unneeded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jrclenathome, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Update constantly breaking my computers

I'm sick of it. I have 5 windows 10 computers on a home network and every time one of them is hacked by microsoft to install unwanted and unneeded updates, I am forced to spend hours repairing them. My home network is always destroyed. I must go from computer to computer, redoing all the settings, searching the internet, and generally fighting with the computers for hours to get my network back. I also loose access to the shared wireless printer. On the computer hosting my epson scanner, update uninstalls the scanner software, forcing me to reinstall the program and redo all my settings. Then when I can finally get back to work and be productive these malicious hackers update another one of the computers.

What's needed is a whopping big class action lawsuit against microsoft. Forcing it to reimburse all of of who must take time to repair what they have broke without our permission. And forcing microsoft to allow us to opt out of all future updates if we wish. And I would love to see the law firm walk away with hundreds of millions of dollars for itself too.

I hate windows 10 and microsoft.

:)

jrclenathome, Feb 15, 2019
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 15, 2019
  4. CMOYA Win User

Update constantly breaking my computers

Windows Update constantly breaks Intel Bluetooth

I did BOTH of those things. Neither one of the options you suggest find anything. I had to search the Intel site for the latest drivers (Drivers & Software). This happens EVERY time Windows Update decides to update the Intel
    Proset drivers.

CMOYA, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Update constantly breaking my computers

1. Update constantly breaking my computers - Similar Threads - Update constantly breaking

2. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  3. Windows update keeps breaking my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update keeps breaking my computer: Hello, i recently built a new computer, which is good, right? Apparently no, this is the second time something has happened involving windows 11 and its updater. Basically what has happened this time is that i installed KB5029263, KB2267602 1.395.654.0 and the may 24th...
  4. update breaks my interney

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update breaks my interney: WhenI update a scurity update it deletes my lan card but when i uninstall it,it becomes normal pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-breaks-my-interney/533a79bd-2b40-4b4b-bb30-941ce956c66c
  5. Audio constantly breaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio constantly breaking: Hey, I was wondering if there is any way to fix the issue I'm constantly facing. Recently out of nowhere when I'm using my desktop when I launch an application such as a game my audio would just stop working and the only way I can get it to fix for a small amount of time is...
  6. Updates completely breaking my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updates completely breaking my computer?: So, I've been having an issue lately. Every time my PC does an update according to event viewer, the last two times this has happened it was the "2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems" it will then refuse to boot up. Any attempt to turn...
  7. Did I break my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did I break my computer?: So when I got home from work I turned on my pc and was presented with a blue screen. My mom told me the power flickered and that that could be the reason, so I restarted and forgot about it. I was trying to open Microsoft store and it kept crashing every time I tried to open...
  8. Windows update breaks my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update breaks my computer: I need help to either prevent Windows 10 from updating my computer or a fix to Windows so that the update does not break it. I have an old HP laptop that works great. Does what I need and really do not see any reason to spend money to get a new one. However, Microsoft...
  9. Windows 1903 Update Breaks Computer

Windows 1903 Update Breaks Computer: Hi, I recently updated my computer from Windows 10 1809 to 1903 and it doesnt work anymore. Whenever i try to turn it on, I always get a blue screen. I do have a theory of what went wrong as I do have an eGPU connected (EXP GDC/GTX 670) and during the installation of the...
  10. Windows Updates break my computer

Windows Updates break my computer: When Windows 1803 was pushed last summer, it failed to install and broke things so badly it backed out of the install, though it left the system broken. It took me a week of research and work to install it by hand (using a downloaded image) and fix my BIOS. Even after this it...