Windows 10: Update cost

Discus and support Update cost in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a cost for the latest windows 10 update? My machine is asking me to update with no mention of cost.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KennethFarkas, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Update cost

Is there a cost for the latest windows 10 update? My machine is asking me to update with no mention of cost.

:)

KennethFarkas, Aug 15, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update cost :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 15, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Update cost

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Update cost

1. Update cost - Similar Threads - Update cost

2. my mtp usb device is not working in any cost / i tried too many time by updating it but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mtp usb device is not working in any cost / i tried too many time by updating it but it...: I tried too many times but it didn't work I tried to update it but it says error code 31, I tried All the possible ways that I can do Watching youtube videos and even led some Microsoft answers but it didn't work...
  3. my mtp usb device is not working in any cost / i tried too many time by updating it but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mtp usb device is not working in any cost / i tried too many time by updating it but it...: I tried too many times but it didn't work I tried to update it but it says error code 31, I tried All the possible ways that I can do Watching youtube videos and even led some Microsoft answers but it didn't work...
  4. Windows 10 update costing my time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update costing my time: The update is taking much off my time. As of now it is running and its still on the installing stage. Its been 3 hours now and I know there is something wrong on this but I dont know what it is. Please help me. I need to complete this update and I dont want to wait longer. I...
  5. Windows 10 update costing my time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update costing my time: The update is taking much off my time. As of now it is running and its still on the installing stage. Its been 3 hours now and I know there is something wrong on this but I dont know what it is. Please help me. I need to complete this update and I dont want to wait longer. I...
  6. Windows 10 update costing my time

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Update Screw Ups costs low income seniors

Microsoft Update Screw Ups costs low income seniors: Microsoft update that messed up many computers & has cost me over $200 to deal with, need to spend another $100 to connect to printers. I am retired living on social security, almost impossible to do as it is, now this, do you even care what you have done! Of course you guys...
  8. What will it cost to hire someone to update my computer from Windows 10 version 1809 to the...

What will it cost to hire someone to update my computer from Windows 10 version 1809 to the...: My computer won't update from Windows 10 version 1809 to a new version and now version 1809 is going out of service. What will it cost to hire some to fix it? More than the computer is worth? I have tried to update the computer by following various suggestions on this...
  9. Does it cost anything to update?

Does it cost anything to update?: Do updates in windows 10 cost anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-it-cost-anything-to-update/daf038d4-dbb3-47db-b930-828d361ea40c
  10. Windows 7 is done. It cost to update to windows 10, so can I update to 8 or 9 for free.

Windows 7 is done. It cost to update to windows 10, so can I update to 8 or 9 for free.: It cost to update to windows 10, so can I update to 8 or 9 for free. * Original title: My windows 7 is done. * Moved from Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-is-done-it-cost-to-update-to-windows-10/beb1464e-a2cb-4554-8331-9acf574a3c98