Windows 10: update debit card

Discus and support update debit card in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card. I would like to update this on my account. thanks Tahirah Abubakr... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TahirahAbuBakr, Mar 19, 2020.

1. update debit card

my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card.

I would like to update this on my account.

thanks

Tahirah Abubakr

:)

TahirahAbuBakr, Mar 19, 2020

2. how to pay or purchase app by debit card.

So I do not believe there is an option to pay via debit card. On my account in the USA, I only have the option to use a credit card or PayPal.

update debit card 10225955315_e62eed868f.jpg

That said, I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 19, 2020
  3. can i use debit card instead of credit card for buying games in store

So I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

4. update debit card

Debit Cards?

To the best of my kowledge, the accepted forms of payment in Marketplace are with a credit card or debit card (debit cards with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo), or to use your mobile phone bill (depending on your mobile operator’s agreement).

That said, it only shows credit cards on my available option so I am assuming that a debit card with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo would be accepted. I do not use debit cards so I cannot offer anything from personal experience roscros.

Thema:

update debit card

1. update debit card - Similar Threads - update debit card

2. Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?: Will microsoft allows Indian Debit Cards to buy such products in Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acceptance-of-indian-debit-or-credit-cards/12b3ef28-302b-4f5a-a98f-5aa32ce452a2
  3. Unable To add/use My Debit Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable To add/use My Debit Card: Hello I'm from India. My Debit Card is a Visa Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment method "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I have already contact Bank, There is no...
  4. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from...
  5. How do I verify with a debit card?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I verify with a debit card?: For some reason even though I'm old enough my account still thinks I am a minor but there's things everywhere saying I can verify witch a credit card but I cant seem to find how?...
  6. Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account: I added my card detais with microsoft acc Immediately 71₹ was deducted... Why?? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amount-deducted-on-registering-debit-card-with/19b41877-810f-477f-8b26-2b4e20ee0af8"
  7. unable to complete the payment ot brightspot app through debit and credit card

unable to complete the payment ot brightspot app through debit and credit card: please add a option to pay trough the internet banking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-complete-the-payment-ot-brightspot-app/7b08b266-63cf-4dcb-8621-d9294e19bb75"
  8. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card: I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account...
  9. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....
  10. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...