Windows 10: Update Delay

Discus and support Update Delay in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro-16bit v1909. Hello again, Windows tells me I am up-to-date. v2004 'is on its way. It's been on its way for over 2 months now with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nordland, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Nordland Win User

Update Delay

Windows 10 Pro-16bit v1909.

Hello again,

Windows tells me I am up-to-date. v2004 'is on its way. It's been on
    its way for over 2 months now with no sign of it being installed.

I have not paused updates. Check for Updates tells me only that I'm up-to-date and that 2004 is on its way.

Is a two-month delay normal or is there some other problem ?

I don't particularly want to force it, as there's nothing in 2004 that I want or
    need.

The other machine updated normally a month ago.

Regards

:)

Nordland, Jul 20, 2020

2. delay w10 install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

To get rid of the Windows 10 upgrade, I would suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to control panel, then click on Programs and Features.
    • Tap on View installed updates, then find the update called KB3035583.
    • Now uninstall this update.
    I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 20, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Update Delay :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Update Delay

mouse and touch pad delay

Hello Khristopher,

To help you resolve the mouse and touchpad delay on your Windows 10 PC, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the delay start to happen?
    • Were there changes made prior to the matter at hand?
    • Have you recently installed updates on your PC?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have performed in an attempt to resolve the case at bar?

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Update Delay

1. Update Delay - Similar Threads - Update Delay

2. 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 delayed usb and error on install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 delayed usb and error on install.: Had issues installing this update with some weird delayed usb devices on pin login after install on 3 computers in my home then the same on my parents computer with usb delay at pin login screen and also the update failing and stuck at 0% for 15 plus minutes after an install...
  3. 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 delayed usb and error on install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 delayed usb and error on install.: Had issues installing this update with some weird delayed usb devices on pin login after install on 3 computers in my home then the same on my parents computer with usb delay at pin login screen and also the update failing and stuck at 0% for 15 plus minutes after an install...
  4. Why the Microsoft Store is so worest, we get very delayed updates for apps and game

Why the Microsoft Store is so worest, we get very delayed updates for apps and game: Very worest Microsoft Store is ,playstore is MUCH more better then this store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-microsoft-store-is-so-worest-we-get-very/b21c4ab3-cae3-4526-a859-bdb6d26b78f9
  5. Why the Microsoft Store is so worest, we get very delayed updates for apps and game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the Microsoft Store is so worest, we get very delayed updates for apps and game: Very worest Microsoft Store is ,playstore is MUCH more better then this store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-microsoft-store-is-so-worest-we-get-very/b21c4ab3-cae3-4526-a859-bdb6d26b78f9
  6. Quicken is have delays probably due to a Windows setting that changed in a Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken is have delays probably due to a Windows setting that changed in a Windows update: Starting about a year ago many Quicken users began experiencing very slow. 1. Program launch, 2. Changing functions from within the program 3 A one step update feature that reaches out and updates all transactions in selected accounts. I have used Quicken for many years and...
  7. Quicken is have delays probably due to a Windows setting that changed in a Windows update

Quicken is have delays probably due to a Windows setting that changed in a Windows update: Starting about a year ago many Quicken users began experiencing very slow. 1. Program launch, 2. Changing functions from within the program 3 A one step update feature that reaches out and updates all transactions in selected accounts. I have used Quicken for many years and...
  8. Quicken is have delays probably due to a Windows setting that changed in a Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows Updates, Group Policy, Update Delaying.

Windows Updates, Group Policy, Update Delaying.: Hi. I am coming with question about Group Policies of "Select when Quality Updates are received" & "Select when Feature Updates are received" what are best days for both of them to delay updates.1. I know that delaying updates is not recomended, but i am looking for best...
  10. Windows Updates, Group Policy, Update Delaying.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates, Group Policy, Update Delaying.: Hi. I am coming with question about Group Policies of "Select when Quality Updates are received" & "Select when Feature Updates are received" what are best days for both of them to delay updates.1. I know that delaying updates is not recomended, but i am looking for best...