Windows 10: Update Deleted Documents

Discus and support Update Deleted Documents in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the latest Windows update last week and all my desktop documents were deleted, and other documents went missing. I located the 'My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CaerphillyPF, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Update Deleted Documents

I installed the latest Windows update last week and all my desktop documents were deleted, and other documents went missing. I located the 'My Documents' folder and moved it to the desktop. To recover my desktop documents I uninstalled the update. This meant that the 'My Documents' folder and its contents have completely disappeared

:)

CaerphillyPF, Jul 19, 2021
  2. SP1969 Win User

Deleting multiple documents

That is simply more steps. What I want is for it to automatically select the next document in the list... so all I have to do is keep hitting delete. I know how to highlight sections or multiple documents... But I shouldn't have to select multiple at
    a time. As it is now, I have to physically select the next document in the list then hit delete.

For example, in Outlook, I can run down my list of emails for the day and just hit delete. Fast and simple.

I was once able to do that in Explorer.

SP1969, Jul 19, 2021
  3. SojiO Win User
    I can't delete words documents

Thanks a million, you made me look like an expert. Suggestion worked.

SojiO, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Update Deleted Documents

Edit the Steps recorder document

How can I edit the Steps recorded by the Steps recorder application? Once I finish recording the necessary steps, there are few steps I'd like to delete and few comments that I'd like to edit.

So if I open the saved file in word document and edit it there I need it to,

• automatically update the number of the proceeding steps when I delete one in between.
    • Retain the size of the images and overall page size in the MHTML document. (I've noticed that if I make a single change, the size of image increase more than the screen size and the MHTML document isn't responsive.)

Anwesh Gangula, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Update Deleted Documents

1. Update Deleted Documents - Similar Threads - Update Deleted Documents

2. Deleted Documents on cdrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Documents on cdrive: I was attempting to stop using Onedrive and somehow deleted my documents folders on my c drive. I ended up re-installing Onedrive and restoring my documents from an external hard drive to my Onedrive documents folders. All recycle bins had been deleted. Everything is usable...
  3. Deleted Documents on cdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Documents on cdrive: I was attempting to stop using Onedrive and somehow deleted my documents folders on my c drive. I ended up re-installing Onedrive and restoring my documents from an external hard drive to my Onedrive documents folders. All recycle bins had been deleted. Everything is usable...
  4. Delete "Documents & Settings" folder without deleting Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete "Documents & Settings" folder without deleting Documents: I have two computers: WinXP Pro & Win10. When I got my Win10 computer, I copied over all my document files. They were in C:\Documents and Settings\Phil\Data in WinXP (I changed the default "My Documents" to Data). Of course, Win10, has Documents folder. What I have now in...
  5. Documents deleted from Documents folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents deleted from Documents folder: Twice my documents have been deleted from the Documents folder. Why? Stop it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-deleted-from-documents-folder/e4820f99-d6b3-4c03-855b-d996b67cb146
  6. New update deleted my Documents files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New update deleted my Documents files: After updating my Windows this morning, my documents files got wiped. I had lots of important things in there including months of data for PHD thesis. I'm really lost and I don't know what to do now... submitted by /u/Zackufairu [link] [comments]...
  7. Deleting multiple documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting multiple documents: Is there an option or setting to allow deleting of multiple documents in Explorer without highlighting a block and then deleting? At one time I could just select one document, hit Delete, and it would automatically select the next document, and I could continue to...
  8. Windows update deleted all of my documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update deleted all of my documents: How do I get my documents back? All of my office, photos, music everything is gone, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-deleted-all-of-my-documents/58ec1a7d-83eb-4c52-a3c0-6aa31730ac33
  9. Deleted Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Document: I deleted a word document without saving it, is it possible to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/deleted-document/59ee5c6d-5354-4704-b675-b1226eec0403
  10. Documents deleted after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Documents deleted after update: Hi all, I have just updated Windows 10 to Version 1511 Build 10586.36, and files stored locally in My Documents have disappeared. Photos are still there but documents are nowhere to be found. Has anyone else had this? Thanks Alex 34516