Windows 10: update did not down load properly

Discus and support update did not down load properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my update did not down load properly cause of that i cant get back on this adult game I been playing for years I have a screenshot when i tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Quintinjohnson1, Jul 8, 2020.

1. update did not down load properly

Hi, my update did not down load properly cause of that i cant get back on this adult game I been playing for years I have a screenshot when i tried to re-down load the game again update did not down load properly 50d0ec93-910a-4e7d-b64f-f36024ebe79d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Quintinjohnson1, Jul 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro (fully updated) will not shut down properly

Hi Chayan,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How exactly are you shutting down the computer? Is it from Start menu?
    • Did you try shutting down by pressing and holding the power button?
    • Did you make any recent changes to the computer settings?
    • Did you plug any external device to the computer?
    I would like to inform you that it is bit difficult to pin point on the exact reason behind the issue unless we get the answers for the questions asked above.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to press and hold the power button and check if the computer able to shut down completely.

If the issue persist try unplug plug the charger\power cord from the power source and check if the issue persists, this may also arise due to any fault in the power source.

If the above steps doesn’t work, I suggest you to check if the fast startup option is enabled.

• Access control panel by right clicking on the Start menu.
    • Choose Power options.
    • Select Choose what the power buttons do and check if it is enabled.(Disable it if enabled)
    Please let us know if you are able to shut down the system properly after following the above steps. If the issue persists, please reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 8, 2020
  3. win 10 will not shut down properly

Hi Richard,

Usually, this issue occur due to outdated or corrupted device drivers, services or processes which are not shutting down properly, or third-party programs that prevents your computer to shut down properly. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional
    information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this an error message Explorer\windows\settingsync\BackgroundUploadTask? If yes, where are you getting this message?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. To run the Power troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Power
      and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jul 8, 2020
  4. update did not down load properly

windows 10 did not load properly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What do you mean by when you say it also did not load my recovery files which I foolishly did not save on a disc or USB.
    I would suggest you to refer to the Help Article and check if that helps.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

update did not down load properly

1. update did not down load properly - Similar Threads - update did down

2. PC Shutdown update at midnight did not close down applications properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Shutdown update at midnight did not close down applications properly: Hi,It appears my Windows 10 PC Workstation restarted last night at around midnight for an update.Premiere Pro was open and a few other applications. Doesn't look like Premiere Pro was closed down cleanly as when I've re-opened it - the last changes I made to the project were...
  3. PC Shutdown update at midnight did not close down applications properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutdown update at midnight did not close down applications properly: Hi,It appears my Windows 10 PC Workstation restarted last night at around midnight for an update.Premiere Pro was open and a few other applications. Doesn't look like Premiere Pro was closed down cleanly as when I've re-opened it - the last changes I made to the project were...
  4. PC Shutdown update at midnight did not close down applications properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Thumbnails not loading properly

Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  6. microsoft store down load did not work

microsoft store down load did not work: I purchased HEVC video extension from the store on 1 november. paid for it but never got the down load how can I get the down load Microsoft Store is no help they say wait is 6 minutes but it never connects so this was suggested David...
  7. down loads

down loads: how to stop constant downloading over-over for 1 article? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-loads/53b6505b-9283-4330-a0e9-f0c0094b2f1a
  8. down loads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    down loads: y My downloads have become so slow lately that cannot hardly use laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/down-loads/c4991877-ed34-402f-a3c6-4e74be52cdd6
  9. Windows did not shut down properly

Windows did not shut down properly: Hi, for the last couple months, my laptop has been shutting down randomly. I've been checking the reliability monitor and every other day is the same issue. Recently, i was using my laptop and suddenly, my display froze and some lines came across the screen and then it shut...
  10. Windows was not shut down properly but I did shut it down properly!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows was not shut down properly but I did shut it down properly!: Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, I remain perplexed about this one issue that is plaguing my system: Almost every shut down is reported in the Windows 10 Reliability Monitor as the computer was not shut down properly. This happens on both shut downs and restarts using...