Windows 10: update downloaded as a program?

Discus and support update downloaded as a program? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is this a legit file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-downloaded-as-a-program/127c9647-c0e0-4256-b6da-ec4e2c8afd69 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ali_cr8, Apr 23, 2020.

1. ali_cr8 Win User

update downloaded as a program?

update downloaded as a program? fd1464b2-027f-40ba-a30f-7ca00afff86b?upload=true.png

Is this a legit file?

:)

ali_cr8, Apr 23, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond update downloaded as a program? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Installing update after downloading it through Microsoft Update Catalog

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

There is no need to install update separately it will be automatically installed when you download the update, I suggest you to go to Control panel and check whether the update is installed are not.

Follow the steps to check for Update.

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Click on View installed updates.

• Check for the Update in the list.

Keep us posted on the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

1. update downloaded as a program? - Similar Threads - update downloaded program

2. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  3. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  4. Defaut downloading program

Defaut downloading program: long story short,im tryna download files from my opera gx onto idm Internet Download Manager but the problem is before that i used to download files with fdm Free Download Manager now everytime i try to download a file opera gx asks me to open free download manager which i...
  5. Defaut downloading program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defaut downloading program: long story short,im tryna download files from my opera gx onto idm Internet Download Manager but the problem is before that i used to download files with fdm Free Download Manager now everytime i try to download a file opera gx asks me to open free download manager which i...
  6. Downloaded Program files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded Program files.: What is Downloaded Program Files? Do I need it or I can just clean it using disk clean-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-program-files/c7d5596c-89a3-4213-82f1-aa589420bb3c
  7. Can't download or update programs on WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download or update programs on WiFi: I dunno why but these has been happening for quite some time. I can't download over the browser or update any programs like discord and origin etc. Resetting the router used to fix it but now it doesn't. Help? submitted by /u/ZerolZeeq [link] [comments]...
  8. Program downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program downloading: Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer." Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program....
  9. Program Updates Fail/Have To Download Updates

Program Updates Fail/Have To Download Updates: Strange issue has come up since updating to 1803. There are times that an update is available for an application I have installed and you get the "do you want to update" prompt when you launch it. Use to work like a charm, but since the 1803 update more than half of them fail...
  10. missing downloaded program.

in Windows 10 Support
    missing downloaded program.: Hi I have just started using windows 10 on a new PC. I have tried to download an anti virus program. It downloads and installs (well it appears to) but the program is not there when finished. Not in the programs lists or on 'remove programs' either. I cant find any way of...