Windows 10: Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install

Discus and support Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanted to ask that i had started the new windows 10 update assistant and begin the download . but when the download was done upto 100% then again it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lalit0002, Jul 20, 2018.

1. lalit0002 Win User

Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install

I wanted to ask that i had started the new windows 10 update assistant and begin the download .

but when the download was done upto 100% then again it started from 0%. i thought there must a mistake and then again after 100% it began from 0% it happened with me and i just wasted the 10 gb internet data and now i want help what had happened to my pc and please help me in updateing my windows. the windows 10 update assistant dialog box comes again and again . HELP!!!

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: about the windows update

:)

lalit0002, Jul 20, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 20, 2018
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install - Similar Threads - Update downloads repeatedly

2. Hold key doesn't repeat

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hold key doesn't repeat: Hi im scar and i accidentally turned off the thing that when you hold a key it repeats how can i turn this on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hold-key-doesnt-repeat/fe686d6f-7dcc-4018-8cff-49edb7ea9f68
  3. Hold key doesn't repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hold key doesn't repeat: Hi im scar and i accidentally turned off the thing that when you hold a key it repeats how can i turn this on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hold-key-doesnt-repeat/fe686d6f-7dcc-4018-8cff-49edb7ea9f68
  4. Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it...: Hi everyone please i really need help.. I downloaded "feature update 1809 on my system and after downloading it asked for a scheduled restart to complete installation each time i restart, it always restart without updating and it'll show the same notification again "Update to...
  5. Microsoft Store repeatedly downloading updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store repeatedly downloading updates: So I've noticed that the Microsoft Store is always downloading updates for a lot of the apps. Mail, News, 3D Builder, Alarms & Clock, the Store itself ... every day it wants to download updates to about 20 items. When the updates are installed, it says they were last updated...
  6. updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code...

updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code...: I have hp lap top getting win 10 update error when downloading and installing error code is ox8024200dand code OX80240034 hOW DO i CORRECT THIS?...
  7. Update repeatedly trashing installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update repeatedly trashing installation: Hello folks, as above, I have a laptop which appears to have been stuffed by an update. I have twice reinstalled win10 from usb, along with everything else and then an update has installed and sent me to a blue screen, none of the options on which have worked. It seems I...
  8. Update repeatedly tries to install

Update repeatedly tries to install: I have a problem that Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2881030) 32-Bit Edition tries to install repeatedly, since windows automatically updated on 8th June. I have MS Office 64 bit installed, and the corresponding update has installed correctly for this. I cannot...
  9. Two Windows Updates repeatedly installing!

Two Windows Updates repeatedly installing!: Windows 10 10240 Since the middle of November the only Windows Updates that have downloaded are Security Update for Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Silverlight, Malicious Software Removal Tool and Update for Windows 8.1 forx64-based Systems (KB2990967) and Update for Windows...
  10. repeated downloads

repeated downloads: Basic Win7 with Win10 Upgrade. Downloaded win 10 to Mem stick and used this to reload recently. NOW the computer keeps trying to upgrade windows and then fails at 40%, message reads : reverting to original windows, Win 10 is then reloaded and works ok how do I stop this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update downloads but doesnt install

2. firmware 2.0.8381 wont install